💬 Review Rebel Inc. v1.4.5 Premium Version Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,094 happy users since 2014.
Register

susukental

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Rebel Inc. v1.4.5 Premium Version Unlocked

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - Rebel Inc. v1.4.5 Premium Version Unlocked (updated)

Rebel Inc. is the brand new game from the creator of ‘Plague Inc.’ - one of the most popular paid games ever with over 120 million players. Brilliantly executed with beautiful graphics and critically acclaimed gameplay - Rebel Inc. offers a deeply engaging, strategic challenge inspired by the complexities and consequences of modern counter insurgency.

Review:
This game come from the same creator as Plague Inc., and personally I think that this game is more challenging and fun than that one! You are challenged to be able to "stabilize" the region(s) using different governor(s), each have their own advantage and disadvantage. The Insurgent also have their own set of different behavior that differ from region to region, which force you to adapt and find a way to contain them using by making a good use of your fund (that can run out pretty fast!) and strategically move your military forces. You also have to mind the Inflation, Corruption, and Reputation meter and find a way to balance them out quickly before it snowballs and screw you ever spectacularly.

The mod worked perfectly. At first I was shocked to see the replies given in the thread, but once I installed and play the game everything turns out to be okay since it have no ads and you can fast forward the game play. Some may find it difficult to patiently unlock the regions, governors, and support features one by one but I find it really rewarding to do especially after a hard fought battle and seeing that "100% Stabilized" bar.

Would you recommend this to other users? I definitely recommend this game to those who love strategy game!

Apologize in advance for English mistakes.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐