Recommend a list of good MMORPG for mobile

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,538 happy users since 2014.
Register

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can you guys give me a list of good MMORPG that is worth playing and not too much P2W and has good story plus a not very toxic and rude community I would appreciate a list thanks for reading.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well, I used to play this game called Toram Online, it's a pretty good Online MMORPG, a good graphic- animesque style, and a decent storyline overall. As for pay to pay, it's there but most of the time it's only for cosmetic or certain event rare item that has low drop.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Well, I used to play this game called Toram Online, it's a pretty good Online MMORPG, a good graphic- animesque style, and a decent storyline overall. As for pay to pay, it's there but most of the time it's only for cosmetic or certain event rare item that has low drop.
Thanks for replying Hans but already know and suffering the low drop percentage of that game that's why I created this thread in order to find a new replacement for toram.

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ah, i see. Well it's the unfortunate part of an online game itseems, that's why i usually only play the offline Rpg. Or the one with emulator, like Monster Hunter for PPSSPP

HansK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
For me, Order and Chaos online (the first one) will always be the best MMO for Android. It has that WoW-like feeling, its not P2W (at least it was not ages ago) and idk, it just brought fun to my Android.
I found OaC2 not to be that enjoyable...

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
For me, Order and Chaos online (the first one) will always be the best MMO for Android. It has that WoW-like feeling, its not P2W (at least it was not ages ago) and idk, it just brought fun to my Android.
I found OaC2 not to be that enjoyable...
Thanks for replying HansK yes I agreed with you the first one is playable and it gives you the real feeling of open world RPG (WoW) I am happy to know that someone still playing my favorite classic PC game actually I find yesterday another RPG game from my childhood that is ported from PC to Android (RuneScape) it's worth my time playing plus the nostalgia of old days playing it is coming back and I tried order and chaos 2 but it's not as popular as it's prequel yes indeed they upgraded the graphics but it's not the very point making rpg it's need community of gamers and one more last thing I don't wanna be a racist but the game is full of very rude Chinese players which is I find troubling they troll the game and tried to bully new players into giving up side quest they just stand there where is the mini boss located and killed it before the other quester kill it they steal it also it will takes time to respawn the mini boss and that's a very annoying issue about this game.

HansK

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
What I think about android MMORPGS is that all of them are very... I don't know how to explain. Very Android. They have that "autoquest", "autofight", that annoying menu, that stupid farming/paying system... It doesn't feel like you're actually playing!

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
What I think about android MMORPGS is that all of them are very... I don't know how to explain. Very Android. They have that "autoquest", "autofight", that annoying menu, that stupid farming/paying system... It doesn't feel like you're actually playing!
Yeah I agreed you with that but for me as long as I am not paying anything with real money that's okay.

They cannot removed that paying to progressed on MMORPG as it's the only way they can profit there game.

For the past few weeks I've been busy trying new MMORPG but all I find is great dissatisfaction as like you said it's only automation from farming for exp and gold too the most annoying part autoquest as it is removing the feel of real role-playing they might just instead call the game auto-playing simulator 19 as it is perfectly fitting on that genre.

Some game devs are way too greedy too they are only focusing on how to get profit's on in game purchase instead on focusing how to improve the game itselfs. Well it's sucks ☹ hah I better get back playing single player RPGs.

Nyx

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Call me emperor. Pretty new one in the market. Not p2w, the last time I played it. Very responsive supports and no badmouthing, atleast on my server. You could give it a try.

DougnutknowU

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 4 years
Call me emperor. Pretty new one in the market. Not p2w, the last time I played it. Very responsive supports and no badmouthing, atleast on my server. You could give it a try.
I will check it later Nyx thanks for the recommendation 👍