Recommendation on a good MMORPG with vast character customisation..

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,658 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just watched (re-watched 🤭) the anime Log Horizon and it makes me want to play something similar.. basically MMORPG where I can customised my character and the skills, stats, etc.. I just have a terrible (as in horrible) luck on Gacha..

Hopefully something just released this year..
I like the Asobimo games but they are a bit old.. I enjoyed the concept of SAOIF but I just can't like Kirito..

I tried the hyped MMORPGs like Ragnarok, Laplace, Dragon Nest, etc but I got bored since it has auto-battle.. so yeah, not games that I leveled up to 100 in 15 mins just watching my character run around without understanding the story..

I think I have too high standards.. 😅 thanks..

Shan154

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
What about Yong Heroes? Or maybe you can try mabinogi fantasy life (pre regis in playstore)
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah try alchemia story then its mmorpg open world too, you can also dress up your character and you can change the job anytime

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
What about Yong Heroes? Or maybe you can try mabinogi fantasy life (pre regis in playstore)
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah try alchemia story then its mmorpg open world too, you can also dress up your character and you can change the job anytime
I'm pre-registered but I have no idea when it will be released.. I'm currently playing alchemia story but I'll check out the other one, too.. thanks.. 😁

Shan154

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
after playing Alchemia Story what do you think? is it good? for me its a good game

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
after playing Alchemia Story what do you think? is it good? for me its a good game
Oh yeah.. the YOME system is unique and cute.. I designed him as my crush ☺ my only issue is the skill effects.. It doesn't have much difference on how it execute and some spells looks award in axe.. doesn't have an effect on the game itself, just my aesthetic sense..

Asobimo never fails for me.. or mostly, as I don't like Avabel Lupinus that much.. but I always get back to Toram online though it is a bit an old game..

Shan154

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
When you are able to change your class the skill will also change

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
When you are able to change your class the skill will also change
What I mean is the special effects.. for example, when I use lightning or any magic and axe is my weapon.. how my char hold the axe is a bit awkward.. 😌 it's not a deal breaker but really funny..

Shan154

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
What I mean is the special effects.. for example, when I use lightning or any magic and axe is my weapon.. how my char hold the axe is a bit awkward.. 😌 it's not a deal breaker but really funny..
Oo XD yeah its funny but despite that i love how its open world 😊

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hmmm in terms of customisation definitely try Blade & Soul?

However as of late I've been playing monster hunter world. Definitely a different departure from your average MMORPG. A definite challenge when playing solo (reccomend you join a party or get some mates to play as well).

It's an investment but definitely grab a copy if it ever goes on sale.

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hmmm in terms of customisation definitely try Blade & Soul?

However as of late I've been playing monster hunter world. Definitely a different departure from your average MMORPG. A definite challenge when playing solo (reccomend you join a party or get some mates to play as well).

It's an investment but definitely grab a copy if it ever goes on sale.
I searched for Blade & Soul and did I get it correctly..? A martial based MMORPG for pc..? I went on their site and can't find more info without registration first.. hmm.. a challenge indeed.. 😆

choco96cake

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I heard Black Desert Online has a mobile game now? I know it has great char customization on the PC version.
But then again, I have never played the game itself and all I hear about it is "grindfest"

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I heard Black Desert Online has a mobile game now? I know it has great char customization on the PC version.
But then again, I have never played the game itself and all I hear about it is "grindfest"
I think it hasn't released yet.. or is it..? I'll check it out.. thanks..!

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
There's a game I've been following, it looks like it's gonna be really cool. It's called Dragon Raja. It's still on pre-register and I have no idea when it's coming out but it looks great.

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Black Desert has just released so gonna check it out but wow.. almost 3gb.. I'll look into Dragon Raja in Google Play next.. Currently playing Mabinogi.. 😆

Morava

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Try Riders Of Icarus- tho the character constomization is all about proportions and face details/hair.
For trickters (and magicians?) you can also choose antenne/wings, but they are color locked.

You will find different clothes as you rank up, so sadly there isnt a lot of options there.
I find the design of clothes cool, especially those of assasins but the class clothes for girls are... Weird. Just a step above swimsuits, sadly.

A big part of that game is taming bunches of fantasy creatures in the World and thats cool.
The story is admitedly all over the place but atleast you will always have something to do.
Take a peek at it, it might interest you.