💬 Review RedMi 6 by NekoSensei

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,726 happy users since 2014.
Register

NekoSensei

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: RedMi 6

Description
Very good mobile, nice camera, long lasting battery, huge memory! If you're looking for a device where to download tons of games, music, pictures, this one is the right one! Honestly I never had problems with this mobile and I bought it something like 2-3 years ago now..but let's get into it!

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
What I like the most about this smartphone is the large amount of memory. I'm a gamer and on my mobile I've got something like 20 games, no kidding, some of them pretty big like Black Desert or Perfect World Mobile.
The battery lasts for a long time, the camera is perfect, the mobile itself is either not too big or too small, I don't like big mobiles so this one is perfect for my hands.
Never had problems with the speaker aswell, working perfectly and with good sound. The price is completely affordable compared to the quality, here in Malta I paid 150€ for it and it's not a lot if taking note of all the qualities it has: double sim, 64gb memory, 4gb RAM. Honestly I recommend this mobile.

Things I don't like
Nothing to declare here, mine it's a bit old now so sometimes it slows down a bit, but never had real problems except for a few games that it doesn't support (Harry Potter Wizards Unite for example).

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I definitely recommend this mobile for those who wants to use it to play, take nice pictures, listen to music the whole day without running out of battery. Most important thing, it's cheap!!

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month