💬 Review Redmi Note 7 by Ronaldinho07

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,791 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ronaldinho07

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Redmi Note 7

Brief Description: Ronaldinho07
Did you know you can also get SB Points by reviewing your smartphone? Check out this section: Smartphones, select your Brand and start a new thread into "Smartphone Reviews" section. The longer and more detailed your review is, the higher the SB Points reward is!
Smartphone Reviews

💬 Review Redmi Note 7 by runchloss
Author: Thread starterrunchloss Start dateToday at 9:59 AM
Search Mod/Paid APKs, Hacks, eBooks etc...

Watch
runchloss
runchloss Lurker Lv. 0
EXP
SB Points155
Today at 9:59 AM
Add bookmark
Reviewed Device: Redmi Note 7

Brief Description: Redmi Note 7 Series refer to a series of smartphones released by Redmi, a sub-brand of Xiaomi. Most variants of the phone feature a 48MP camera sensor. The Redmi Note 7 variant comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC while the Redmi Note 7 Pro contains an upgraded Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC. The Note 7 is available in various regional versions and a global version, compatible with mobile phone providers in most places; the Pro version is available in a version for China, and one for India. And it was released on February 28, 2019.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
It never lags and his OS is up to date. I like the majority of things of this phone but one thing... Chan Chan chaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.........

Things I don't like:
I don't understand why does it have 2 cameras on the back if only one is used so can someone explain me this thing right here xdxd LMAO...

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: I'd recommend it because it has a lot of RAM and his software works very fine. Nice One Xiaomi!