💬 Review Redmi Note 7 by runchloss

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,261 happy users since 2014.
Register

runchloss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: Redmi Note 7

Brief Description: Redmi Note 7 Series refer to a series of smartphones released by Redmi, a sub-brand of Xiaomi. Most variants of the phone feature a 48MP camera sensor. The Redmi Note 7 variant comes with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC while the Redmi Note 7 Pro contains an upgraded Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC. The Note 7 is available in various regional versions and a global version, compatible with mobile phone providers in most places; the Pro version is available in a version for China, and one for India. And it was released on Februari 28, 2019.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like:
I like its performance. This device work fast, and almost never get lagging. The camera also good, I have no complain. The OS is up to date一I'm still waiting for Android 10 update, though. Also I like the design. Not all in glass but still stylist.

Things I don't like:
I don't understand why there are two cameras behind, but only one that works. Or is it just me, who haven't configured out how to use the second camera? Also, because it's an all-screen phone, the battery isn't that long lasting.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict: I'd recommend this smartphone to everyone because with lower price you can get yourself a nice phone. The design, the performance, it's all worth it.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month