💬 Review Redmi Note 8 by LSalce

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,604 happy users since 2014.
Register

LSalce

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Redmi Note 8

Description
The Redmi Note 8 is a good smartphone for its price range (about $ 170 for the 64GB version). It comes with a 48MP main cam (rear), plus 3 assist rear cams and a 13MP frontal camera.
It comes with an octa-core Snapdragon processor, a 4000 mAh fixed battery and 4GB RAM. Also comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor.

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
- The battery is a main concern for me, so the Redmi Note 8 delivers a good performance with low battery drain and a fast charge (about 2.5h of charging and lasting 38h+ with moderate usage).
- The performance is great for its specs, I didn't notice any lag even with heavy multitasking.
- The built-in customization is a plus, even for an Android based device.
- Offers great storage space and dual chips.
- Great simple design.
- Good overall built-in apps.

Things I don't like
- It's not a main concern for me, but the camera quality is a bit lacking. If it is a priority for you there are better options on the market.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend this phone to a user looking for a good smartphone within it's price range, if your not bother by the average camera quality.

SamyKaseBR

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Comprei esse celular no final do mês passado e ele é incrível em todos os aspectos, recomendo pra quem for comprar!