Reducing High Pings During Gaming

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,580 happy users since 2014.
Register

JohnRoss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm very disappointed about high-ping and lag issue while playing online games, That's why I was suggested high ping over-watch. Any suggestions about using a VPN.

Last edited by a moderator:

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
How to Reduce high ping during gaming there are many ways such as
1. Turn off other any programs that are running on your background that are consuming you're RAM
2. Reduce any the number of device connected on your router
3. Restart your Modem or router
4. Move Closer to you're Router if you using WiFi since obstruction will reduce your internet connection the stronger your connection the Less likely no disconnection
5. Use local servers. Playing on a server in your country (or, more specifically, on your side of the country) will dramatically decrease your ping if you're used to playing on other countries' servers. While you may have to sit in a lobby for a few minutes before you can join a game, the higher performance is worth the wait.
6. Call your Internet Service Provider's customer service line. Before taking action toward replacing your router, call your ISP to make them aware of your latency issues. They may have a less expensive answer for you.
7. Replace your router. Especially if your router and/or modem is more than a few years old, replacing your unit will have a noticeable effect on your Internet connection strength, speed, and consistency. Similarly, your ping will also likely go down when you install a new router.
8. Upgrade your Internet package. Unfortunately, if nothing else has helped decrease your ping, you'll have to select an Internet package with higher upload and download speeds from your ISP.
9. Use VPN i recommended this personally : VyprVPN