Mod apk Reev Pro Icon Pack v3.9.0 (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,746 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSCT

SB Cartel Max Level
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years

Reev Pro Icon Pack v3.9.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: KSCT
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 1 time

• Reev is a minimalist outline-based icon pack containing over 1,000+ icons. Reev Pro is updated every week with new icons that are requested by themers like YOU!

Features:
    - Over 1,000 Icons and growing!
    - Highest Resolution icon pack on the play store (288x288)
    - Material User Interface based on Blueprint by Jahir Fiquitiva.
    - Compatible with all major Launchers that support icons (Full List Below)
    - Custom-made High-Resolution Wallpapers that are updated every Wednesday through the cloud (no update required).
    - Simple Icons Request page.
    - No Ads even in the Lite version!

Supported Launchers:
    Nova Launcher
    Evie Launcher
    Action Launcher
    ADW Launcher
    Lawnchair Launcher (v1 and v2)
    Pixel Launcher
    Microsoft Launcher
    Apex Launcher
    Atom Launcher
    Aviate Launcher
    CM Theme Engine
    GO Launcher
    Holo Launcher
    Solo Launcher
    V Launcher
    ZenUI Launcher
    Zero Launcher
    ABC Launcher
    and many more..

FAQ
    Q: How do I apply the icon pack:
    A: Once you're app is installed, open it. Tap the big button at the bottom that says "Apply to home". It should apply to your launcher automatically. If not, go to your launcher settings and apply it from there.

Q: What is the difference between Reev LITE and Reev PRO?
    A: Reev Lite is not maintained. It has a limited number of icons, no widgets and wallpapers. Reev Pro is updated every week with new content. It contains exclusive widgets and wallpapers.

Q: My Launcher is not listed?
    A: If your launcher is not listed, go into your launcher settings and apply the icon pack from there.

Q: How do i request for new icons?
    A: Tap the last icon in the bottom navigation menu that says "Request" to open the icon request page. Select the icons you want to request or tap the select all icons to request all icons. Once selected, tap the big buttons that says "Request Icon" and send it through your email app.

Q: I'm getting some sort of License Validation error. What do i do?
    A: If you have patching apps installed such as Lucky Patcher or Aptoide, please uninstall them before installing Reev. This is to prevent pirates from uploading the app outside of the play store.

Q: Why aren't there more icons?
    A: Designing and adding icons to the app takes a lot of time. I'm doing my best to update the pack each week with new content so all of your icons can be themed.

---

Have questions? Suggestions? Issues? Send an email to GrabsterStudios@gmail.com I'll get back to you ASAP.

Follow me around:
    - Twitter: https://twitter.com/grabstertv (for updates & quick customer service)
    - YouTube: Grabster

WHAT’S NEW
    v3.4.3
    - Improved lots of existing icons
    - Fixed scaling for Xiaomi icons
    - Added missing activities
    - Added 10 new icons
    - Total icons count: 1,191!

•   
    No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• License removed!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KSCT and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.reevpro.grabsterstudios

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats!

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status
Not open for further replies.