Mod apk Reflections ~Dreams & Reality~ [Android Port]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,250 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xerps

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reflections ~Dreams & Reality~ [Android Port]

Name of the game: Reflections ~Dreams & Reality~

Version: v.1.3

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

Android Filesize: 865.29 MB

THE STORY:

There's another side to each person, one that we cannot see without help. There are those who seek out said help, each earnestly wishing to find their true selves. It is then that they seek out the one known as the "Magic Mirror," a revered sorceress of recent legend.

Watch as the darkness lifts in the hearts of those who seek out the Magic Mirror. Follow Reina and experience nine short and sweet tales of romance, friendship, and unrequited love.

FEATURES:

• Four GxB routes
  • Four GxG routes
  • One secret, unlock-able route
  • 150,000+ words
  • 19 endings
  • 40+ CGS

MOD Features:
An Android Port from the PC Game!

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Xerps and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Xerps

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 62 times

Last edited:

Lacieliddle

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Thank you! Working great so far x

drownedkitten

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It runs smoothly and everything is in order. Thanks a lot!

ursweetalksx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi do you have windows version for this game please? Because I can't install it on my phone no matter how many times I try