Refund 24hrs After Updating

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,397 happy users since 2014.
Register

Aqualady

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Just downloaded Arcana yesterday and a new update is out today. Can we have a free link, partial or a full refund if the previous version was downloaded sometime prior? I didn't know a new update will be so soon and I would've waited to download the game. I feel like I wasted my hard earned money. Lol thanks in advance.😁

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Screenshot_1.jpg

On the FAQ list, it said the best option is to contact the modder (author of the mod).

In regards to refunds, @Sbenny himself handles all refunds. Best to PM (Private Message) or tag him on a thread and explain the situation to him.
Note that he is not online 24/7 and he will investigate first.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well... I also think that contacting author is the best option. If am not wrong there is rule on vip game download that if you download a vip game with SB Points and it get updated within a week you will get a free link. Don't know about normal games as they are way more cheap than Vip ones.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Well... I also think that contacting author is the best option. If am not wrong there is rule on vip game download that if you download a vip game with SB Points and it get updated within a week you will get a free link. Don't know about normal games as they are way more cheap than Vip ones.
@Sbenny is the only one that handles refunds, it's up to him if it counts or not.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Sbenny is the only one that handles refunds, it's up to him if it counts or not.
I could be wrong but I think it's up to the author. He needs to agree to give refund and needs to PM sbenny in order to complete the refund right?

lushorange

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
@Aqualady This isn't related to your refund question, but I just wanted to let you know that some apps don't require you to update right away, so you can get away with your "old" version until it forces you. I'm still on version 1.72 of The Arcana and I'm still able to play it. I usually don't update until I can't play anymore. That way I won't have to pay for every single update. I hope that helps!

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
Yes it helped a lot. Thanks. Lovestruck does force updates unlike this so I'll wait until im forced to update.
Lovestruck is life and nothing it does will ever be wrong! xD

but yasss, queen! Imma appear half a month later to say that very exact thing: Always better to reach a consensus between the involved parties as refunds have a different purpose altogether ^_^

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
I feel like I need to get into Lovestruck just because there's so much hype with it!
Oh but there's so much context regarding the hype! It's mostly related to being an unmoddable game that suddenly got modded again :D
.....You can also have a lesbian romance with Medusa. What's not to like? xDDDD