Refunding mod apks

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,206 happy users since 2014.
Register

KingApin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I think this feature is not quite good. It's like you buy something, play it until you satisfied then return it. All sales should be final.

boifren

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yes, it is true, but what if there was a update and you can't afford it?

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Well, i see what you're getting at, but the work Modders do here is voluntary, we don't get paid in real cash for that stuff (unless there's a paid request), and we have to MOD the apk everytime a new update comes out, sometimes it has newer protections, which need a different way to bypass, so, it's only right if modders get the points whenever they do a new update.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to say.

KasamiGi

BOT
Member for 4 years
Great option! Now tell me what stopping members from clicking refund RIGHT AFTER purchasing it without even playing and keep doing it until they get all of the game they want?
There's an update, modder have to mod it again, so it's fair for y'all to repurchase.

Also, I'm judging your way of posting, no points, no facts, not even opinions of how and why it should be added, you just come in and "Hey, add this".

It triggers me the way people can have the time to make these obvious stuffs and expect the best outcome instead of trying.

KingApin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Great option! Now tell me what stopping members from clicking refund RIGHT AFTER purchasing it without even playing and keep doing it until they get all of the game they want?
There's an update, modder have to mod it again, so it's fair for y'all to repurchase.

Also, I'm judging your way of posting, no points, no facts, not even opinions of how and why it should be added, you just come in and "Hey, add this".

It triggers me the way people can have the time to make these obvious stuffs and expect the best outcome instead of trying.
Yeah. Couldn't explain it better.

fennyhenny

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yo, have some respect for the lovely modders who spend their own free time doing all of this for us. Like others mentioned before, this would open up opportunities for abusing such a feature. Most of the games don't cost that much points to begin and they don't get updated every other day. You can get a decent amount of points if you watch few ads. That is the least you can do to support this site and the cool people who work on it

starbl00d

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
I think it's a good idea for the apps that don't work

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I think it's a good idea for the apps that don't work
you can always ask for refunds if the apps don't work, nobody's stopping you.

The author of the thread means as soon as the apk gets outdated, they want to get their points refunded.

starbl00d

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
you can always ask for refunds if the apps don't work, nobody's stopping you.

The author of the thread means as soon as the apk gets outdated, they want to get their points refunded.
OH I'm stupid. Sorry, I had been awake for almost 24 hours and my brain was asleep