Regarding the Musicizer!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,407 happy users since 2014.
Register

Spirit Bomb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
So, the list of songs for the Musicizer is... interesting, but I'd like to suggest that we'd be able to grab a link from YouTube of a song we like personally, paste it, then have that song play on our profile whenever someone visits it! Now videos tend to get deleted everyday, so if that did happen, then nothing would play on the persons profile, so some sort of message would have to be auto-sent to them (if possible), letting them know that the link they had pasted no longer works because the video either got deleted or was set to private.

Spirit Bomb

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Spirit Bomb, yeah musicizer with a restricted list is a bit of a bummer but there is a thread to suggest the music you would like to add to the musicizer's list. If it gets approved by the team you will be able to use that theme for your musicizer.
Ah, totally missed this, I don't know how that happened! Thanks for the redirect!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Grr I had multiple windows open and thought I was posting under the right one. Lol thanks for letting me know so I could fix it

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 5 years
Since this has been resolved I am now moving this to the resolved suggestions area. Thank you for taking the time to suggest new ideas, and if you have others please feel free to suggest those as well! Thank you! :)