Paid .apk Reigns v1.17 Paid APK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,982 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 1.8/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

Reigns v1.17

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: DDeveloper
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 183 times

• ** Play Store Most Innovative Game of 2016 **

Sit on the throne as a benevolent (or malevolent) medieval monarch of the modern age and swipe your royal fingers either left or right to impose your will upon the kingdom. Survive the seemingly never-ending gauntlet of requests from your advisors, peasants, allies, and enemies while maintaining balance between the influential factions of your kingdom. But beware; each decision you make might have implications and unfortunate consequences down the road that could put your reign and family’s dynasty at risk!

Each year of your reign brings another important – seemingly random – request from your unpredictable kingdom as you strive for balance between the church, the people, the army, and the treasury. Prudent decisions and careful planning make for a long reign but unforeseen motivations, surprise events, and poor luck can take down even the most entrenched monarch. Extend your reign as long as possible, forge alliances, make enemies, and find new ways to die as your dynasty marches along through the ages. Some events will span on centuries, with an intrigue involving burning witches, scientific enlightenment, wicked politics and, maybe, the Devil himself.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• 1. Paid APK
    2. License Verification Bypassed

TURN OFF YOUR MOBILE DATA OR WIFI BEFORE OPENING THE GAME.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank DDeveloper and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.devolver.reigns&hl=en_IN&gl=US

Last edited:
Downloaded 18 times

Xanon

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey there. Every time I try to install the app, it says "app not installed." I know I haven't even installed the game in the first place, so I have no clue as to why this isn't working. Does anyone have a clue as to why this is?

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

princeraoden

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Doesn't work. It asks me to buy the game on play store.
Post automatically merged:

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Post automatically merged:

Wish you had read the mod features, anyways turn off your internet and then play.

RainTheGiant

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
If anyone is having trouble with this game, be sure to disconnect from your wifi and if you're on data, be sure to turn that off before you open this application.

In other words, make sure you're 100% offline. Don't worry, you can turn your data or wifi back on once the application is up and running. Hope this helps.

To the creator of this mod, I'd like to extend my gratitude to you for helping me out. I was not able to find a good mod of this game in particular anywhere.

I would give this a 5 star review, but unfortunately, the poll is closed

RainTheGiant

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Yes it does, you have to turn off your mobile data/WiFi or else it will take you to the Google Play Store. For anything else not working, look at the "How To Install"

Reigns v1.17 Paid APK was released by Daniel and 7597 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.