Related to "added to games area"

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,496 happy users since 2014.
Register

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
Well, once an app gets on the forum, which was not modded earlier, it is then made available on the games area as well?

The catch? Well, once it is sent there, why would users pay us and not just download the game from the games section? It sort of kills the reason to set a price for the MOD.........

I suggest a small amount (50 or something) of SB points to be given to the author of the thread when it's added to the games area (if the game's set to "paid", not otherwise), please consider this......

Thanks for reading :)

Qbot7268

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I mean, you COULD just redirect the download link to the forum itself, like some other games in the Games Area. I mean, you either let others pay SB Points for your dedicated mod, or you just give it away for free (provided you at least acknowledge Sbenny.com's existence). I don't know how it works, it's just a work-around thing.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Well as I can see you are a Elite modder , so must have released bunch of mods. Then when your game added to the Games area why dont you try to download from there ?? Maybe you can try downloading this one .

You will get your answer :)

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
i see, it redirects to here........
Sorry for asking without verifying whether my question is feasible.......thanks for the help man!

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
Active User
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
@Obber , Mark this as solved.