Remove Toast Trouble (Unity3D)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,708 happy users since 2014.
Register

mokiolisan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hi everybody.
Firstly, let me be honest with the apk file I need help from androeed.ru, I am looking to disable the toast popup, then create a game translation.
I have no intention of using other people's mods to personalize myself, and I don't know how to program either (this game only)
Android game called Rebel Inc: after a few days of learning toast in smali (very hard) I found 4 files and I changed the show () command to cancel (). But in the Unity3D player folder with UnityPlayerActivity.smali file I could not do anything, I tried to replace it with the original file, it lost toast and also mod purchase.
Delete code -> game crashed.
I also looked at how to add toast in Unity on the forum, but I searched for no commands like .local or .polouge (except onCreate).
Looking forward to all the helpers.

PS: I don't personalize the game, I just want it to be the same as the original version but with the mod and the game translation and sharing for everyone.
er1.png er2.png er3.png

mokiolisan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Không được bạn ạ, mình đã thử thay thế metada trong file gốc qua rồi đóng góp bằng app editor, nhưng nó vẫn hiện link androeed.ru.
Cái file unityplayeractivity.smali tớ thay cái đó là mất link web, nhưng lẫn cả hack purchase luôn bạn ạ.
Còn cách nào khác không?

TocNgan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Mình đã test và đã xoá sạch Popup visit Androeed.ru và toast androeed.ru . I tested and deleted Popup visit Androeed.ru and toast androeed.ru. Và mình cũng tình cờ giải mã toast yeuapk.com . Kết bạn zalo với mình 0338093427 hoặc Facebook.com/channan.vovi