NSFW/18+ APK [Ren'Py] Public Sex Life H + v 0.22 + cheat unlocked [ParadiceZone] (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,726 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years

Public Sex Life H v0.22

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Ysar

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

• Overview:

Hi, I'm Paradice, I'm currently in the process of making a Trainer type game, filled with many different characters. All/most sex scenes are fully animated with sound for maximum enjoyment! Public Sex Life currently has a two route system planned to give you the choice of what kind of game you want! Want to build up your own personal brothel filled with beautiful girls? Picking the whore route will provide you a way to corrupt them into working for you! Want a more personal and intimate experience leaning more towards romance? Picking the Harem route will offer you a more personal connection with the girls! There's currently over 138+ animations in the game with many more to come!

Contents:

3dcg, anal sex, animated, bukkake, corruption, creampie, exhibitionism, groping, handjob, harem, humilation, male domination, male protagonist, masturbation, oral sex, sandbox, school setting, sex toys, sexual harassment, stripping, teasing, titfuck, trainer, vaginal sex, virgin

Updates:

v0.22
    5 new Emilia Scenes | Love route
    Added Emilia Gallery

v0.21
    3 new scenes for Sam| Whore Route | Mansion scenes
    2 new scenes for Teacher | Whore Route | Mansion scenes
    Fixed Sam bug where scene wouldn't play | Whore route

•   
    No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Cheat menu
    Ported to Android

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ysar and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    not on google play

Last edited:
Downloaded 47 times

Battlecub

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 8 years
The password isn't working

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years
Updated the link, looks like I messed up typing the password.

lucasleal

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hi, thanks for the mod, this game is great!
I've been unable to use the cheat menu, how can I use it?

Buny9929

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Will try this one out