NSFW/18+ APK [Ren'Py] Sins of the Father [Kaffekop] + v0.7 + Android Port & Game Guide

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,813 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ysar

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 3 years

Sins of the Father v0.7

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Ysar

Download Link (how to download?)
Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

• Plot:
    I’m not a fan of giving too much away about the plot, as it might spoil things for you (the player) but suffice to say is, that the protagonist is a young man named Mack who must come to terms with both his past and his future as well as that of his family.
    When you start a game, I highly recommend that you go through the prologue. It sets the stage for the story and may very well contain useful information for later use.

The cast:
    There is a plethora of characters in this Visual Novel. All of which have their own personalities and quirks. They have their own sexualities. Their own dreams and desires. Their own fears and their own prejudices.

Version 0.01 introduces the following cast:

Mary Johnson – Protagonists mom.
    Nathalie Johnson – Protagonists older sister.
    Jocelyn Johnson – Protagonists younger sister.
    Sheila Harrington – Lawyer.
    Abigail – Sheila’s secretary.
    The beast – ?
    The spirit guide – ?

As the versions change I will be adding more to this list.

Stats:
    There are a few visible stats in the game, and there are also some who are hidden.
    The visible stats are as follows:

Relationship: This stat measures the relationship towards the protagonist at all times. The higher the score, the more comfortable the character is with the protagonist. This may be raised or lowered through actions on behalf of the protagonist, but it may also be raised or lowered by rumors and hearsay about the protagonist.

Mood: It measures the current mood towards the protagonist. A bad mood makes it difficult to get help from characters and so forth. A good mood …well I think you get the picture.

Corruption: This stat measure how much the character has been corrupted by the protagonist. The higher the score the more likely the character is to succumb to advances from the protagonist. These advances be sexual in nature or not.

The protagonist also has three stats, but I will not talk about them here. As you progress through the game, you will slowly learn, what they are for and how they affect the protagonist.

Censored: No

Contents: 3DCG, Anal Sex, BDSM, Cheating, Corruption, Creampie, Groping, Group Sex, Humiliation, Incest, Male Protagonist, MILF, Oral Sex, Teasing, Voyeurism

v0.7
    As always I recommend a fresh playthrough with every new version, just to keep the story fresh in mind.
    A hotfix usually requires a new playthrough as it usually involves me fiddling with variables and thus fucks up the saves!
    Changelog:
    Added 3 more days of ingame days.
    Added one new character: Meghan, (M.D.) - yes you might actually be in need of a doctor this time around.
    Added three other characters, but they won't take any prominent roles in this version. You just meet them very briefly.
    There are some images that are not used in this version, but they are very few (just a heads up to the extracter's of images out there).

v0.6.1
    Corrected some functions as they were not doing what they were supposed to do. Now Energy, Corruption, Focus and Prowess work as intended - I hope ;-)
    Added two additional functions to properly keep track of Trust and Lust.
    Removed a scene from the very first day which had evaded our attention. The MC doesn't need to shower twice!
    Fixed Mary suddenly going topless right before the big reveal, when Jo hadn't persuaded her to go topless earlier. Shouldn't happen again.
    Added a choice to pursue Jocelyn in a relationship even if she was not taken advantage of the night she was drunk (should have been there in the first place - wasn't. Don't know what happened).
    Fixed a lot of dialogue and typo's throughout the project.
    Changed a scene were Jo suddenly stands naked in your room and want's to sleep with you.
    Fiddled with the various variables and added a few more to control the flow better.
    Fixed Nat's path: She was coming home with the MC too easy on her path. Now she can return home with the MC, but it's not automatic just because you're on her path.
    Fixed the banging of Eveline. Now both Marsha and Jo can make that happen (You have to give in to Jo when she comes home drunk). This way you don't require Marsha for a good banging at Eveline's.

With all of these changes especially the functions now working as intended, a new playthrough is required to not **** up the saves! Remember that "Tab" & "Ctrl" are your friends in these instances. Sorry for the inconvenience and hopefully this should be the last time (I think I've said that before, haven't I?) - bad developer ... bad developer!

v0.6
    Added 2½ more days of ingame days.
    Added two new characters: Sheniqua and Imani (some of Spyder's hang-arounds)
    Fiddled with variables and added a function to keep better track of the "Energy" variable.
    There are quite a few images that have not made it into the game, but they are there to be used in future versions.
    Given the above corrections, prior saves might **** it up! New play-through recommended and remember that "tab" and "ctrl" are your friends in these instances.

Version 0.5:
    Removed a choice where you could choose not to investigate the fathers death. It would have further complicated things down the line, if it were to remain.
    Fiddled with a few variables and added some functions.
    Given the above corrections, prior saves will **** it up! New play-through required and remember that "tab" and "ctrl" are your friends in these instances.

Version 0.4.1:
    Hotfix: A variable was wrongly set and blocked the scene with Mary and mc watching a movie in the living room (I know, bad dev. bad dev!)

•   
    No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Patreon Supporter's version, ported to Android.

Game Guide included (not a full walkthrough but helpful info and insights)

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ysar and gain some extra SB Cash, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    not on google play

Downloaded 18 times