✅ Solved Request Hola Premium VPN

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,002 happy users since 2014.
Register

aditamaki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
Name of the App: Hola Premium VPN
Version of the App: 1.15.984
Play Store Link:
Code:
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.hola.prem
Requested MOD/Additional details: Please make it that i can use it without pay it

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
Lucky Patcher works for this app.

You can do it one of two ways. Root & Non Root.

Root Method

If you are rooted, simply install the app and Lucky Patcher if you don't already have it.
Open Lucky Patcher and locate Hola!VPN Tap it, Tap Open Menu Of Patches, Tap the 3rd option "Support Patch of InApp and LVL emulation"
After that only the top options need to be checked and they should already be that way. Hit "APPLY" and let LP go its thing. After that you can buy the unblock option in Hola!VPN for free.

NON ROOT
If you aren't rooted the method is still pretty close.
Install the app and LP if you don't already have it. Open LP and tap Hola! Hit "open menu of patches" then tap "create modified apk" then tap the 3rd option "APK rebuilt for InAPP..."
Top two options will already be checked, just hit "Rebuild" Let LP do it's thing.
When it's done it will give you the apps location. Remember it. Uninstall the current version of Hola!
Go to the modified apps location and install it. Run it and enjoy free IAP.

If you need anymore help just let me know. :D

aditamaki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
btw cann yyou tell me hoow to change hola free to premium, i already use your way to patch it but i dont know the next phase

aditamaki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
oh god look like i got banned right away :cry: when i'm about to run it "unfortunately org.hola.prem has stopped"

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It doesn't mean you're banned. It means the patch didn't work fine. To solve the issue, it's enough to install the app from Google Play once again.

aditamaki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
well i already try it for second time anyway thank u :)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Sorry but I wasn't able to find it. Happy to see you managed to solve your own request! :D