Request refund

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,404 happy users since 2014.
Register

Mazeekin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've posted a request for a game and I paid some SB Points in order to boost the post. Maybe around 900 SB Points iirc. Issue Is I wish to get my cash back and cancel the request because not only do I feel my request won't be treated, but also since it's a server based game chances are it won't work. Can I find a way to get my SB Points back???

Reactions: Sky

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
@Mazeekin I'm pretty sure there are no refunds for that, I'm sorry but I could have a look on your request.

Mazeekin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Mazeekin I'm pretty sure there are no refunds for that, I'm sorry but I could have a look on your request.
Hi and thank you for your response!
The game in question Is titled "Moonlight Lovers Vladimir - Otome game / Vampire" for android, though as I said it's server based so, if you manage to unlock the game that'd be quite surprising~

Sky

XXX
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hi and thank you for your response!
The game in question Is titled "Moonlight Lovers Vladimir - Otome game / Vampire" for android, though as I said it's server based so, if you manage to unlock the game that'd be quite surprising~
I could "release" under shared apps/mods a outdated but working mod for that game but I first need to ask for permission as that isn't usually (not yet) allowed.

Last edited:

Mazeekin

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I could "release" under shared apps/mods a outdated but working mod for that game but I first need to ask for permission as that isn't usually not yet allowed.
I see! Please keep me updated when you have news on the matter, I really appreciate your help. Thank you!

Eden

Staff member
✌️ Community Team
Approval Team
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Unfortunately, there is no refund for Game Requests. It's stated in the rules for that area.

I am closing this question and moving it to Answered Questions as this question has been resolved. If you have any other questions please post them in our Questions Area.

Thank you!

Mzmazerolle

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 2 years
I would also be interested if you found away to get this game modded.. appreciate your hardwork in all this..
Keep me posted please
Post automatically merged:

Did you ever get permission to provide the working mod by chance ??