Mod apk Retro Bowl v1.1.82 !! Full game Unlocked + Unlimited Credits !!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,013 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years

Retro Bowl v1.1.82

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Gourov

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 56 times

• Retro Bowl is the perfect game for the armchair quarterback to finally prove a point. Presented in a glorious retro style, the game has simple roster management, including press duties and the handling of fragile egos, while on the field you get to call the shots. Can you pass the grade and take your team all the way to the ultimate prize? Can you win the Retro Bowl?

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free In-app purchases with LP v8.7.0
    Includes -->
    1. Full Game Unlocked 🌟
    2. Unlimited Credits !

Please give this game a vote and feedback after playing and you will be rewarded with some SB Points ❤

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.newstargames.retrobowl

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

wolfstrike

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is not the full version. Downloaded, installed and played through twice. Only get the 4 games. I paid 24 SB Points to download the same thing as the play store has. Also, there is not unlimited credits.

Attachments

Last edited:

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
The game I downloaded gave me the works after I completed the initial 4 game trial version.
If I recall correctly I had to activate the full game using in game cash given to users by the the modder.
At any rate, look it over, I'm sure you'll find the necessary "click" spot to activate the full version.
I am currently moving through year six.

wolfstrike

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for your response. The "shop" area is greyed out and unclickable.

Attachments

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
No worries, mate.
I have MORE good news for you.
You can simply download the game from the app store, and use that little gem we all own, LP.
I always attempt to use LP before going hardcore.
Well, as far as THIS little game is concerned LP can INSTANTLY offer you the fun you seek.

Happy gaming, mate!

Last edited:

Machinist1978

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello thanks for the mod. But I'm having trouble also getting it patched by Lucky Patcher . The only instructions I am reading is just to open up lp and click yes. When I opened up lp it did not give me that option. The menu read uninstall, install, open menu of patches etc... I downloaded the version On this website for lp then I read there is a newer version of lp and installed that. Still no luck. Any help would be appreciated. And by the way a great shout out for sbenny for giving away SB Points so people will be more inclined to stay home and be safe. Thank you!!

Machinist1978

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hello I want to update the status of this mod. It's not a mod they are saying use Lucky Patcher to mod the game. Install the latest lp. When playing the game to get more credits just look for the shopping cart in the game and pick how many credits you want. Lp will pop up and ask if u want to make the purchase and it will automatically purchase the credits for you. It is as simple as that.

Blah247

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Okay, I finally got my hands on this mod. Just installed it. It appears to be original game. The FREE version. Now, I'm still new to this site. Still getting used to things, so please excuse me if there is something I'm missing here. But the shopping cart is grayed out for me like it is for someone else who commented. I only played the first game, so I don't know if what someone else said about playing all 4 games to unlock the the mod will work for me or not. But could somebody please help me out here? What am I not doing?

Thanx in advance everybody.

Blah247

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Okay....I just finished the 4th game. This is definitely the free version. The shopping cart icon is grayed out. There's no option to do anything what-so-ever. What am I missing? Somebody please help. This game is amazing, and addictive as hell.

Can somebody please help me out here?
Post automatically merged:

This works well just follow the instructions

What instructions do you have? Maybe I missed something? Can you help?

Blah247

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello I want to update the status of this mod. It's not a mod they are saying use lucky patcher to mod the game. Install the latest lp. When playing the game to get more credits just look for the shopping cart in the game and pick how many credits you want. Lp will pop up and ask if u want to make the purchase and it will automatically purchase the credits for you. It is as simple as that.

Okay this is highly frustrating.

I went and downloaded that "LP" thing everybody talks about, but I have no idea what it is or even how to use it. It's a huge mess of a bunch of stuff and menus I do NOT understand.

I uninstalled THIS version of the game and went to download the Google Play version. The shopping cart on the Googly Play version works, so I clicked on that and tried to make a credits purchase, and NOTHING. That LP thing never popped up. It just asks me to use a credit card. The version of the game i get from HERE has a grayed out shopping cart, so I can't do anything there. Someone else said the same thing.

There's NOTHING simple about any of this. And it's really frustrating.

Please! Can somebody help me?

Blah247

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
The game I downloaded gave me the works after I completed the initial 4 game trial version.
If I recall correctly I had to activate the full game using in game cash given to users by the the modder.
At any rate, look it over, I'm sure you'll find the necessary "click" spot to activate the full version.
I am currently moving through year six.

Hello. I am still new here, so I am having a tough time getting this to work. I gave the exact same issues as the other guy....this is the free version. The "shop" is greyed out. I played all 5 games, and now I cant do anything because it says its the limited version. I read what you said about the modder giving in-game cash to use to unlock the game, and finding "click spots". I don't see ANY of that. Can you please help?

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
Just download the current version of the game (for free) from the Playstore.

Then all you need to do is use a gamer's best pal, LP.

In less than 3 minutes, the game will (thanks to LP and your effort) offer you all that one could ever desire.

There are several tutorials and discussions as to HOW one can use LP to receive those boundless gifts you seek.

Blah247

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Just download the current version of the game (for free) from the Playstore.

Then all you need to do is use a gamer's best pal, LP.

In less than 3 minutes, the game will (thanks to LP and your effort) offer you all that one could ever desire.

There are several tutorials and discussions as to HOW one can use LP to receive those boundless gifts you seek.
Thank you for responding....

In your first post it sounded like the mod worked for you WITHOUT that LP thing. Then your second post you mentioned that you used it. I had that LP thing and to be honest I really don't want to touch that thing because it seems to be all over the place. Even when I scroll down to look for instructions it's like reading a bible with all the stuff thrown in there, and I don't even understand the language. I would literally have to look up what each "techie" term means as I go along. That would take DAYS, when all I want is this one game to open up. There has to be an easier way. Is there something wrong with this mod by itself?

And could you tell me EXACTLY what to do to work that LP thing for this game...step by step? Because even if I DID want to put it back on my phone, there's no way I can understand what I'm doing.

Thanx again for responding

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
And could you tell me EXACTLY what to do to work that LP thing for this game...step by step? Because even if I DID want to put it back on my phone, there's no way I can understand what I'm doing.
There are several tutorials on this very site (at least one with a video) that explain in detail how to use LP to mod certain games/apps.

You can use this site's search function to locate these tutorials, if you wish.

I'll get you started with this LP video tutorial:

There are several others, if this one doesn't trip your fancy.

Don't worry if you make a mistake or two, you'll have the original app you downloaded to try until you've succeeded.

Last edited:

Blah247

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Okay, I finally got it. I had to go through LP to do it. I am still scared of that thing...lol

But Thank you to everybody for your assistance

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Wow... So much going on and I am still unaware of. I am really sorry for the inconvenience. I am going to update the game now. Don't forget to try that and if any problem occurs, I will be glad to help 😊

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Status
Not open for further replies.