Retroarch All in One Emulator for Microsoft Windows OS (Windows Vista, 7, 8, and WIndows 10) 32 and 64bit versions

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,954 happy users since 2014.
Register

Shotgunn1980

? PC King
Member for 6 years
RetroArch All in One Emulator for PC
Microsoft Vista - Windows 10 (32/64bit)

Description: RetroArch all-in one emulator for PC.
Windows Vista, 7, 8, and Windows 10 (either 32bit or 64bit)

Installation Instructions: Select either 32 or 64bit Operating Systems file depending on your PC, install and enjoy!

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnR

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hi @Shotgunn1980
The x64bit download link wasn't working for me (incomplete filesystem error or download failed)
I think this is because the file is a Setup file, you may need to apply the Download link instead of the Installer file from the source;), and leave it as a .zip (7z) file. I downloaded from source and worked fine. Please let me know how you get on, or if you need assistance.

Shotgunn1980

? PC King
Member for 6 years
Huh, i just tried it and it worked for me. I will dump both installers in a folder and zip it later and update the link here. Thanks for the info

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
i can't use it on wins 8 super laggy it's freezing my pc are u sure this is a safefile? by the way this is my spec:
Intel Core® 2 Quad Q6600 2.40 GHz
4gb Ram
Geforce Gtx 660