💬 Review Risk

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,104 happy users since 2014.
Register

DrHeal

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Risk

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): 🎮 MOD APK - RISK: Global Domination v2.0.3 Unlimited Tokens, Everything Unlocked (updated)

A thrilling and interesting strategy game where all the choices you make effect you abd your enemies. Start with three soldiers and some land. Destroy your enemies and win!

Review:
A pretty interesting game if you are looking for 10-20 minute games of pure strategy. If you like card games then this is for you. I truly enjoy their system. When you start you get some land and some soldiers. Then you get 3 soldiers default at the start of ecery round. A round has three steps. Draft, attack, and fortify. I just explained draft. Next is attack, at the start of the game you can choose whether to have a random or balanced attacking system unless you didnt create the match. Balanced is straight forward 1 doesnt have a turn to attack, 2 doesnt beat anything if you choose blitz because the defender automatically wins for blitz if it is a draw. Example you have 3 people on a piece of land and you want to attack an enemy's piece of land with 2 people on it. Technically you always have to have one person on the land so two people will attack two people which is a win to tge defender if you choose blitz. But if you play by dice then you get a random number on the dice which will either beat or loose to the enemies dice number. You win if it is higher. You loose if it is over. Now time for fortify. Fortification is a process in the round which is at the end. You have a choice to move your army to another land, moving one lands army to another which has to be both yours, this can only be done if you have 2 or more people on a piece of land and the land has to be connected with the other land you want to move it to. So it cant cross across other armies' land. The victory can be changed from world domination which is capturing all the land there is, to world domination 70% which is taking over 70% of the world, the final one is zombie apocalypse which is every army has a piece of their land given to the zombies, you hace to survive for a limited amount of rounds to win. The thing is that the zombies get a bigger bonus of army than you. Also you cannot just evaporate them by taking over their land as they will just uprise in a different spot. For me personally the 3rd one is the hardest. The game also has map packs which give you icons and unlimited tokens which have to be used to create game 5 for offline mode and 20 to create or join a game. That is pretty much it except for small things like a risk profile which will let you save your data and connecting to any service to change your display name. Also the icons are also customizable for example i can take a picture and upload it to use as my icon.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes I would recommend to try it if you are into strategy games. It also works offline for people who are unterested so I really think you should give this one a go.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I have always loved playing Risk as a board game so I was a little apprehensive about trying it as a video game. I didn't want it to end up being something terrible that didn't even feel like the same game anymore. However, after reading your review, I think I will give it a try. Thank you!

DrHeal

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I have always loved playing Risk as a board game so I was a little apprehensive about trying it as a video game. I didn't want it to end up being something terrible that didn't even feel like the same game anymore. However, after reading your review, I think I will give it a try. Thank you!
No problem i think you should try with the bots difficulty easy and have six of them ,then move up a difficulty every round. After this you should be good to win a few games in online. Or you can train online which is also good.

Matthewdaniel1982

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
Love this game. I would play the board game for days when I was a kid. The app is just as fun ( only modded version lol). Big thanks lots of fun.