💬 Review Road To Valour: World War 2

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,084 happy users since 2014.
Register

Idklol13

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Road To Valour: World War 2

It's a player versus player world war 2 game. The game uses the units card collecting system. It is similar to clash royale.

Review:
I haven't played this type of game much honestly, but i am really liking this one. It's very similar to Clash Royal. Despite a lot of the similarities of it, it is still quite a different and distinct game from it. I quite liked that honestly, the fact that they didn't just copy paste the formula like the other game developers on playstore.

The game is unique in that there are four different factions here, with their own respective units. There is the americans which is depicted as some sort of unlimited ammo box with very powerful units all around, the russians with their very cheap units all around that mostly relies on overwhelming the enemy with numbers, the wehrmacht with their powerful armored units and elite troops, there are also the ostheer with their unorthodox fighting styles and units that have been reorganized to fight the russians better in the eastern front.

What also make this game different from the rest is because of the different doctrine that you can choose from each factions. Every factions have three different doctrins that you can utilize depending on your playstyle. They can varies from armored doctrine, airborne doctrine, propaganda doctrine or even flame doctrine. Each of them comes with their own advantages and disadvantages depending on your playstyles of course.

One thing i love about this game is really the world war 2 aspect of it, and how historically accurate the units are in this game. Every units for every faction in the game is similar, but still different. They have their own advantages and disadvantages. For example, the americans have a very hard hitting anti-tank crew that costs a lot of point and are very slow at moving and setting up, while the wehrmacht have a cheaper but weaker anti tank crew and the russians have a person carrying an anti tank rifle instead.

This game still suffer from the units collecting card system like in clash royale however. Sometimes it can be difficult getting a units or leveling them up which can be frustating at times. But i've found that playing a lot will reward you with a lot of chance to get units that you wanted. The game are also not that popular unfortunately, which is a real shame considering how gorgeous the art and how deep and engaging the gameplay is.

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes, absolutely. While the game microtransactions can be a bothersome at times, and the game's a little bit empty. I think that it is still a very good game to waste your time into

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐