💬 Review Robin cooks Medical Thrillers

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,723 happy users since 2014.
Register

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I’ve been busting to share with you all how amazing these books are. (All of them) I don’t believe he’s ever written a bad book. If you like thrillers in this case medical thrillers you will absolutely love these books. A bunch of them (22) are already in this e book section ( Thank you for that guys ). Robin cook is a real life medical Dr with a major in chemistry, so his books are very thought provoking if you will, as your reading each book you think does this, Can this really happen in real life? He has 35 worldwide best sellers under his belt He IS worth the read. A few examples of what you will find in his books are bioscience and cloning, stem cells and egg donation, organs and transplants, biological warfare etc. And he has real knowledge of what he’s writing about which makes them even better. Imagine a gas being releases in your neighborhood intentionally by Drs, or setting lose a contagion in a major hospital to watch the effects on people.... My personal favorite and trust me it’s hard to pick a favorite is Contagion I don’t want to give much away but it’s about a deadly epidemic spread for sabotage purposes. It’s a great read. He doesn’t bog the books down with so much medical mumbo jumbo that you get lost and the story lines are excellent. So anyone looking for a great read trust me start with any of his books here you will be grabbed by the first chapter and not want to walk away. A huge Thank You to Moonblink for downloading these for us check em out guys and Happy Reading

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the kind words❤😄, and these books do sound amazing specially since i'm a medical student myself so i find myself intrigued now and want to start reading them 😍😍📚

BOOGADYBOO

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
They may really make you think lol I’m a nurse and was always searching for the conspiracy if you will lol I hope you read them would love to hear your thoughts.