💬 Review ROG 2 Tencent by xhalimaw

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,726 happy users since 2014.
Register

xhalimaw

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Reviewed Device: ROG 2 Tencent

Description
ROG 2 TENCENT EDITION WITH 8GB OF RAM AND 128 GB OF STORAGE.
120HZ REFRESH RATE. SNAPDRAGON 855+

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
ROG 2 is a gaming beast :) It can run all android games that you want. It also have gigantic batteries 6000mah and quick charger option of 30w. With my version i dont have the air cooler. But if you play your games on the highest setting i recommend to buy or go with Strix version or Global version for aero cooler and case. With 2 air trigger that can be remap, you can play fps games much better.

Things I don't like
Camera sucks. O well its a gaming phone
Some have red tint issues. Updates are not that fast also

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I would recommend ROG 2 if you are a gaming nerd. Go with Strix version with 8gg/128gb . If not satisfied go with 12gb/256gn and if youre a gaming jerk and wants your storage so big go with the 1 TB version :).

SlimyJelly

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
As a hardware manufacturer, Asus has a very good name in the technology market. ... Now in smartphone world, Asus is relatively a new player. It has launched their phone under the name of Zenfone. The most important thing about Asus phone is their build quality and design.

xhalimaw

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Indeed well said. but i think asus should lean on more gaming smartphones stuff which they can take the lead. As seen on past asus smartphones aside from rog, it seems that demand for it was too lame.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month