💬 Review Rollercoaster Tycoon Touch

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,456 happy users since 2014.
Register

Arakim

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Rollercoaster Tycoon Touch

A money hungry spin off of a beloved series.

Review:
My firdt review on here. Figured i would give this a go. Its free and there were mods. But safe to say it was A huge disappointment. Honestly I just wanted to make a cool park. Did it a lot as a kid and wanted that fun again. Tried this app thinking itd be alright. But I ended up being hit with a plethora of ridiculous inapp purchases and a stupid cards system? You have to buy these card packs to place rides. They're totally random. Just glorified lootboxes. They also have a million different currencies you need to buy with real money. Just incredibly irritating. It not even fun with a mod. Gave up after 5 minutes of playing. Just like every other crappy cash grab game ever. Could hardly figure out how to play it either. Weird and clunky UI. Skip this and just download the classic versions. This isnt even worth your time trying it. Not that many games this boring eben while modded. There isn't really much else to say about it. Dull and uninspired. A real shame the direction this series has taken. Not unlike many other similar series. Thank you for reading my review.

Would you recommend this to other users? No

Rating (1-5): ⭐

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I agree with you. There only so much you can do in this game, then it gets a bit boring. Nice review.