Mod apk Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.2621 - Free Premium Choices & No Ads (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,672 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.2621 - Free Premium Choices & No Ads (new)

Name of the game: Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices)

Version: v1.0.2621

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Game Description:
  • Welcome to Romance Club - a collection of romantic, episode based, story games where you make choices as you play.

Features of Romance Club - Stories I Play (with Choices) for Android:

• Customize your avatar and design your outfit
    • Fall in love, romance and date cute guys and girls
    • Develop relationships with your favorite characters - will they be friends or enemies?
    • Make choices that can change your fate
    • Immerse yourself in different worlds from love and drama to fantasy and adventure

Download now the MOD APK of Romance Club - Stories I Play (with Choices) for free, only at sbenny.com!

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourstoryinteractive.sails.pirate.adventure
    MOD Features:
    Free Premium Choices (read notes below)
    No Ads (except for the first appearence, they should not occur anymore unless you restart the game)

Notes: there's a known bug with the free premium choices hack, which unfortunately might turn all the text of the episode into an encoded text, and this is the downside of this mod, but you can repeat the episode after you clear it, and read the full story without this issue as the text will be readable afterwhile.

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
    Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 746 times

MeruiJurou

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thank you, but it doesn't work. :(
    ---
    Вряд ли вообще можно спиратить КР, разработчики поставили хорошую защиту.

Cleonelle

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    @Sbenny Thanks for the mod. I've tested it and still show the same encoded text. I'm playing Sails in the fogs Ep 6. I restart it back to ep 1 still the same. When I restart the 3rd time on Episode 1 after clearing that episode, still the same result.

The notes "there's a known bug with the free premium choices hack, which unfortunately might turn all the text of the episode into an encoded text, and this is the downside of this mod, but you can repeat the episode after you clear it, and read the full story without this issue as the text will be readable afterwhile."

Do I have to finish playing the whole season 1 in order to get the premium choice text readable?

Also, as mention above "No Ads (except for the first appearence, they should not occur anymore unless you restart the game)" the ads still show while I'm playing even though it's more than first appearence and I haven't restart.

Attachments

Status
    Not open for further replies.