Mod apk Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.4251 - Free Premium Choices & No Ads (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,124 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.4251

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 292 times

• Welcome to Romance Club - a collection of romantic, episode based, story games where you make choices as you play.

Features of Romance Club - Stories I Play (with Choices) for Android:

• Customize your avatar and design your outfit
    • Fall in love, romance and date cute guys and girls
    • Develop relationships with your favorite characters - will they be friends or enemies?
    • Make choices that can change your fate
    • Immerse yourself in different worlds from love and drama to fantasy and adventure

Download now the MOD APK of Romance Club - Stories I Play (with Choices) for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free Premium Choices (read notes below)
    No Ads (except for the first appearence, they should not occur anymore unless you restart the game)

Notes: there's a known bug with the free premium choices hack, which unfortunately might turn all the text of the episode into an encoded text, and this is the downside of this MOD, but you can repeat the episode after you clear it, and read the full story without this issue as the text should be readable afterwhile.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourstoryinteractive.sails.pirate.adventure

Sanaria

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Not sure whether it's only on my side, but I believe there is a bug due to which you cannot choose clothes/food or other items, the game just freezes or crashes. It's a shame since it's not possible to play in these conditions. However, I do appreciate your work, thank you, Debby.

Last edited:

Jay5

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It get stuck when I try to sign in and then says there's an issue with the server

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
thank you Debby for making this mod for us and I hope you continue to bless us with you're amazing mods

Kbryner2010

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years

SexyLips40

Savage Lv6️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
hi Debby sorry to bother you this late or early, but I wanted to say that the game world, but there are a few problems where the game freezes and I'm playing moonburn season 4 episode 1 and I'm trying to play it and all, but I cannot due to the screen freezing, so I wanted to ask if you can fix that issue if and when you get the chance

suuna2803

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
The game freezes whenever I tried to choose clothes.

Status
Not open for further replies.