• Did you know you can also get SB Cash by reviewing your smartphone? Check out this section: Smartphones, select your Brand and start a new thread into "Smartphone Reviews" section. The longer and more detailed your review is, the higher the SB Cash reward is!

🎮 MOD APK Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.4800 - Free Premium Choices & No Ads (updated)

Does it work?

• Total Ratings:
    (2.855/5) based on 28 votes.
    For more info, please read user reviews and feedbacks posted.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Debby

SB Cartel Lv. Max
Staff member
Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
Active User
Member for 3 years
SB Cash
Box of Chocolates (Valentine's Day LIMITED)
Box of Chocolates (Valentine's Day LIMITED)
Bouquet of Roses
Musicizer! (permanent)
Golden Key (permanent)
Country Flags (Permanent)
Device
Google Pixel 3a - Android 10
Country
Italy
Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.4800 - Free Premium Choices & No Ads (updated)

Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.4800

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: Debby

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)
You need to login to access this hidden content.

• Welcome to Romance Club - a collection of romantic, episode based, story games where you make choices as you play.

Features of Romance Club - Stories I Play (with Choices) for Android:

• Customize your avatar and design your outfit
    • Fall in love, romance and date cute guys and girls
    • Develop relationships with your favorite characters - will they be friends or enemies?
    • Make choices that can change your fate
    • Immerse yourself in different worlds from love and drama to fantasy and adventure

Download now the MOD APK of Romance Club - Stories I Play (with Choices) for free, only at sbenny.com!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

• Free Premium Choices (read notes below)
    No Ads (except for the first appearence, they should not occur anymore unless you restart the game)

Notes: there's a known bug with the free premium choices hack, which unfortunately might turn all the text of the episode into an encoded text, and this is the downside of this MOD, but you can repeat the episode after you clear it, and read the full story without this issue as the text should be readable afterwhile.

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourstoryinteractive.sails.pirate.adventure

A

Ad Manager

nadia1701

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Realme 5i - Android 9
Country
Malaysia
Thank you @Debby

At first I was thrilled! I managed to play 1st episode, then I started to play 2nd episode..

On 3rd episode, I get twice ads and it stuck downloading the game.. Just like before..

I waited for couple months to properly to play this game.. This time, too bad, I only able to enjoy for a half hour..

Attachments

Kaoriblf

Addicted Lv. 3
Member for 1 year
EXP
SB Cash
Country
Algeria
Thank u however i really must say that i have a lot of difficulties to download apps it demand SB Cash and i dont have enough so can you please make more options to collect this SB Cash

Edevane

Novice Lv. 1
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Samsung galaxy S10 Plus
Country
Mexico
[automerge]1580884749[/automerge]
Thank you @Debby

At first I was thrilled! I managed to play 1st episode, then I started to play 2nd episode..

On 3rd episode, I get twice ads and it stuck downloading the game.. Just like before..

I waited for couple months to properly to play this game.. This time, too bad, I only able to enjoy for a half hour..
Same thing happened to me but with a different book. Too bad :/

Last edited:

nadia1701

Addicted Lv. 3
EXP
SB Cash
Device
Realme 5i - Android 9
Country
Malaysia
@Edevane

I managed to play after download SB Patcher , and create to MOD APK file to remove google ads and SB Patcher will rebuilt app..

Download the rebuild app, install and after that I able to play..

I'm aware of the mixed coded might appear during the game, and it suppose to return to normal if I restart again the episode but I only able to restart from the beginning and the mixed coded still happened..

Anyhow, I was able to play it right after I used SB Patcher to rebuild app without google ads..

Also during the game (Moonborn), there's option where the options are automatically select for me - straight to one of the option path story (hope you understand 😅)

As for now I able to play it.. Thanks @Debby 😘😘

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!
You can also help us improve the translations by clicking here.