Mod apk Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.4800 - Free Premium Choices & No Ads (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,343 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.4800

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Debby

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 197 times

• Welcome to Romance Club - a collection of romantic, episode based, story games where you make choices as you play.

Features of Romance Club - Stories I Play (with Choices) for Android:

• Customize your avatar and design your outfit
    • Fall in love, romance and date cute guys and girls
    • Develop relationships with your favorite characters - will they be friends or enemies?
    • Make choices that can change your fate
    • Immerse yourself in different worlds from love and drama to fantasy and adventure

Download now the MOD APK of Romance Club - Stories I Play (with Choices) for free, only at sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Free Premium Choices (read notes below)
    No Ads (except for the first appearence, they should not occur anymore unless you restart the game)

Notes: there's a known bug with the free premium choices hack, which unfortunately might turn all the text of the episode into an encoded text, and this is the downside of this MOD, but you can repeat the episode after you clear it, and read the full story without this issue as the text should be readable afterwhile.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.yourstoryinteractive.sails.pirate.adventure

nadia1701

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you @Debby

At first I was thrilled! I managed to play 1st episode, then I started to play 2nd episode..

On 3rd episode, I get twice ads and it stuck downloading the game.. Just like before..

I waited for couple months to properly to play this game.. This time, too bad, I only able to enjoy for a half hour..

Attachments

Kaoriblf

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank u however i really must say that i have a lot of difficulties to download apps it demand SB Points and i dont have enough so can you please make more options to collect this SB Points

Edevane

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Post automatically merged:

Thank you @Debby

At first I was thrilled! I managed to play 1st episode, then I started to play 2nd episode..

On 3rd episode, I get twice ads and it stuck downloading the game.. Just like before..

I waited for couple months to properly to play this game.. This time, too bad, I only able to enjoy for a half hour..
Same thing happened to me but with a different book. Too bad :/

Last edited:

nadia1701

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Edevane

I managed to play after download SB Patcher , and create to MOD apk file to remove google ads and SB Patcher will rebuilt app..

Download the rebuild app, install and after that I able to play..

I'm aware of the mixed coded might appear during the game, and it suppose to return to normal if I restart again the episode but I only able to restart from the beginning and the mixed coded still happened..

Anyhow, I was able to play it right after I used SB Patcher to rebuild app without google ads..

Also during the game (Moonborn), there's option where the options are automatically select for me - straight to one of the option path story (hope you understand 😅)

As for now I able to play it.. Thanks @Debby 😘😘

Zelideth

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you!!

vexahlia

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yeah, the app seems to work okay (a little buggy, but that might be the actual app) until it gets to diamond choices, and then everything turns encrypted.

Sassxoxo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@nadia1701
Could you possible post screenshots? I'm tried following your steps but am at a loss. I still can't get it to work. I'm having the same issues as you. 🤦‍♂️

Umni4ka

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Could you please mention me, when the newest version is out?

nadia1701

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
@nadia1701
Could you possible post screenshots? I'm tried following your steps but am at a loss. I still can't get it to work. I'm having the same issues as you. 🤦‍♂️
Hey dear.. you tried to use SB patch too?
Frankly I have no idea how I did it..
Let me see..
First : open sb patch and select romance club game and select menu of patches and choose to create..
Second : select apk without google ads and it will lead to to one list.. I did not tick more than existing tick, I directly click to rebuild app..
After SB Patcher rebuild the app, I think you need to redownload the app from SB Patcher ..
Not sure if this will be okay but I hope this will help 😘

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.