Mod apk Romance Club Stories I Play (with Choices) v1.0.5405 - Free Premium Choices & No Ads (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,882 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I keep getting code text when I use premium choices. I tried restarting the game, reinstalling, “clearing” (to be honest still don’t totally understand that) the premium choices and then restarting the chapter...but it won’t go away...almost makes me feel like what’s the point of having a mod for the game if you can enjoy the premium content anyway ☹
Is there something I’m missing? Does anyone know a way to fix this? Also it gets stuck on loading after two ads 😭.

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Does coded text happen to everyone? If not does anyone have any ideas why? Rooted device? Newer phone?

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years
Does coded text happen to everyone? If not does anyone have any ideas why? Rooted device? Newer phone?
It happens to everyone. Sadly, there's no work around for that. You can watch playthroughs on YouTube with diamond choices though.

I keep getting code text when I use premium choices. I tried restarting the game, reinstalling, “clearing” (to be honest still don’t totally understand that) the premium choices and then restarting the chapter...but it won’t go away...almost makes me feel like what’s the point of having a mod for the game if you can enjoy the premium content anyway ☹
Is there something I’m missing? Does anyone know a way to fix this? Also it gets stuck on loading after two ads 😭.
The point is, the app carries over the premium choices you made to the next season. Like Moonborn for example, in the earlier seasons, you have to pick diamond choices to save certain people. Yes, you can't read the text but in the last season, those people you saved shows up and no one in your team dies.

Last edited:

Raphaelaaaaa

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I am stuck...at the beginning of the chapter..comes an ad which no matter how many times you view repeats itself so not able to play the game
I will be grateful if you could look into it..🙇‍♂️
me too :(

kikikitty20

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got this mod, and while I am grateful for the effort being put in, I just don't understand the purpose. You cannot read the premium choices whatsoever, and you don't even get unlimited coffee cups/"passes" to move forward so it is not even saved in that aspect. I am a bit regretful putting SB into this.

The mod features say "might turn all the text of the episode into an encoded text, and this is the downside of this MOD, but you can repeat the episode after you clear it, and read the full story without this issue as the text should be readable afterwhile. "

I unfortunately thought it was more of a random bug and not a full time issue, seeing as how the wording used was MIGHT. I also was not able to re-read this and the text never cleared up, so while this may work for other users, it's misleading to others. I 100% read everything before buying this mod, it just seems to be worded very misleading -- regardless of how intentional I may think that was or not.

I hope this can be fixed sometime in the future, because currently, not being able to even read what we paid SB to unlock has defeated the purpose. I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who thinks it's only a bug for some people when it's actually an issue for everyone. It's not that is MIGHT turn the text to jumbled text, it 100% WILL.

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 4 years
I got this mod, and while I am grateful for the effort being put in, I just don't understand the purpose. You cannot read the premium choices whatsoever, and you don't even get unlimited coffee cups/"passes" to move forward so it is not even saved in that aspect. I am a bit regretful putting SB into this.

The mod features say "might turn all the text of the episode into an encoded text, and this is the downside of this MOD, but you can repeat the episode after you clear it, and read the full story without this issue as the text should be readable afterwhile. "

I unfortunately thought it was more of a random bug and not a full time issue, seeing as how the wording used was MIGHT. I also was not able to re-read this and the text never cleared up, so while this may work for other users, it's misleading to others. I 100% read everything before buying this mod, it just seems to be worded very misleading -- regardless of how intentional I may think that was or not.

I hope this can be fixed sometime in the future, because currently, not being able to even read what we paid SB to unlock has defeated the purpose. I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who thinks it's only a bug for some people when it's actually an issue for everyone. It's not that is MIGHT turn the text to jumbled text, it 100% WILL.
There's no work around for the encoded text. I saw a lot of modders who tried to fix the issue but to no avail. You can watch playthroughs on YouTube for the diamond choices. You can't read the dialogue but the choice carries over to the rest of the series.

If you remove the ads using lucky/sb patcher, you'll be able to collect one teacup every three hours by clicking that thing on the bottom left corner of your screen.

Attachments

kikikitty20

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
There's no work around for the encoded text. I saw a lot of modders who tried to fix the issue but to no avail. You can watch playthroughs on YouTube for the diamond choices. You can't read the dialogue but the choice carries over to the rest of the series.

If you remove the ads using lucky/sb patcher, you'll be able to collect one teacup every three hours by clicking that thing on the bottom left corner of your screen.
I appreciate the instruction but I wasn't asking for a workaround, I'm very aware that there's no fix for this. :) I stated that very clearly in my post and was warning others. To answer back to your teacup comment, that is not a mod feature, that's already a part of the game from my understanding...the ad blocker in Lucky Patcher controls ads, not the in-app purchases, so it doesn't seem to do anything differently than what the game already does.

I did read some diamond choices on youtube, but found it was more of a hassle then it was worth and not every youtuber picked the choices I wanted to read. If one has to go to youtube to read what the mod is supposed to unlock, then it still defeats the purpose of the mod in my opinion. I might as well watch the youtube videos rather than play myself and spend SB Points to not even have that content unlocked. It is like any gameplay: if I have a console game that I know will not play, what would be the purpose of me buying the game? This game is entirely based on story, so if I cannot read the story...If that makes sense! 😖

Last edited:

BamHo

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Большое спасибо! Я давно отказался от этой игры, но сегодня я узнал, что серия про пиратов наконец-то закончилась, и решил ее пройти.: Хихикать:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
Status
Not open for further replies.