💬 Review Romance Club: Stories I play

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,444 happy users since 2014.
Register

baegusa

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Romance Club: Stories I play

Romance Club is another choice style, interactive story game that allows players to "choose their path".

Review:
Well.. I've played my fair share of these interactive games and have to admit to this ranking low on the list of favorites. I had high hopes for this game as I like to try a variety of different stories at once and picked this up looking through my recommendations. However, it was still enjoyable for what I've played through so far.

Some of the stories were (in my opinion) cringy to read through and the english wasn't the best. The stories do get better the deeper you get into the chapters. The Hollywood story in particular really threw me off because of the straight up craziness and cringyness of it. Tried to enjoy and it was just all over the place. There's also a limited number of stories to read currently (around 7). They do intend to release more sometime later this year.

Character customization is limited to female MCs which I don't mind but I understand some people might want a male MC. Customization options in general can be very wonky and inconsistent. Some stories my character looks amazing like in Wave Patrol but for example, a story like the Sails in the Fog, the hair style options are absolutely horrible?

One of the great things about Romance Club is that although diamonds aren't super easy to come by, you can still get a decent amount everyday that is workable in the long run.

Would you recommend this to other users? I would recommend playing without any high expectations. The stories are still engaging and more are planned for release.

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐