Mod apk Romance Fate: Stories and Choices (Free VIP Choices) v2.3.9 (updated)

Feedbacks

• 2.7/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

DDeveloper

Modding Enthusiast
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User
Romance Fate: Stories and Choices (Free VIP Choices) v2.3.7 (updated)

/data/attachments/70/70776-ead55a21b11c2512b89688105da4bdbc.jpg /data/attachments/70/70777-acea6843984bd4307788e5980840c170.jpg

Romance Fate: Stories and Choices v2.3.9

MOD Features   How to install

MOD Author: DDeveloper | More releases by
Type of release: Paid

Download Link: (need help? Watch this video tutorial)

You need to login to access this hidden content.
Downloaded 84 times

• Special Thanks to @Yas Kashije

Romance Fate: Stories and Choices

Do you believe in fairy tales?
    Do you love reading books?
    Are you looking for lingering romance?
    Are you craving exciting adventures?

Choose an interactive story and start your own journey. Each choice matters - you'll make your own decisions and affect your own destiny in the story!

In Romance Fate, you can fall in love with playboy billionaires, explore a fantasy world with vampires, and be the sea's lost daughter, a mermaid! Now, join us and indulge yourself in our stories, choose different paths, and have fun!

Features:
    ✦Choose your favorite style for main characters!
    ✦Enjoy romantic, amazing, and breath-taking experiences in different stories!
    ✦Experience different ways of life and make friends with

Extraordinary books in Stories:

❖The Billionaire Neighbor
    An act of kindness leads you to the new episode of your life, Damian Knight. He's an enigmatic billionaire, a powerful CEO. He's dominant, dark, and protective. He has everything, except the only thing he really wants - you. However, your dark past stands in your way when you're determined to chase love.

Can two different worlds manage to get their happy endings? Will he be your Prince or the Beast of your fairy tale? Make choices and choose your own path.

❖Forbidden Affair
    You're about to embrace free life and a new job. The night before Day 1, you meet a hot stranger in the VIP club. He makes you want to do things you've never risked doing before. One reckless night before starting the internship in the company of your dreams. Nothing special, right? But what happens when you come to the office the next day and find out that your fling is the CEO of the company... and your boss?!

❖Obsession
    Two gorgeous brothers: a dangerous mafia boss obsessed with you, and a brooding cop set on bringing him down. As you embark on steamy relationships with both of them, your life spirals into a web of lust and lies...

❖Love Practice
    Mr. McDreamy moves next door for a special project. He was your crush back in high school, and now, he's asking you to be his exclusive volunteer to practice his wild plans. Are you ready to join his special sessions? Will you be healed by his love practices this time?

To enjoy more stories, please download Romance Fate and start your own reading journey now!

• You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

• 1. Free VIP or Premium Choices
    ignore the diamond mismatch error as it wouldn't affect the functionality of the MOD

License was removed because it lead to an Modified Version Detection and the APK has signature protection that's why i couldn't add any toast otherwise the MOD wouldn't work

• Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank DDeveloper and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saiyun.avgchapters.episodestories.romance&hl=en_IN&gl=US

Last edited:

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Still getting modifies version detected. Can't start game.

VannDeVries

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 3 years
Thank you for the MOD, works for me.

To yall that are intrested, this is basically: Stories Love and Choices.

A few of the same titles are here such as: The Sea's Lost Daughter as well as Forbidden Love.

There are a whole bunch of FxM stories, but only 1 true MxM and the other is FxM/F (your choice of LI). There is essentially only 2 LGBQ books out of 10/20/30

The Queens Romance that was supposedly going to be made on Stories, is in this one. I couldnt bring myself to finish a few chapters

Last edited:

DDeveloper

Modding Enthusiast
Modder of the Month
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Mod Tester
Active User

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 3 years
Did you try to install the mod over the original apk?
No I uninstalled the old game and did a fresh installation. Same problem. But I'll try parallel installing to see if I'll have better luck.

itsdanyboy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
thanks a lot :)

Last edited:

SofieCarvs27

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
I can't start the game 😢, the app said ' modified version is not allowed enter game' idk what to do

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sbenny's Girl
Elite Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Top Poster This Month
Member for 5 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

RiiV

Novice Lv1️⃣
Could you add the license again?

Someone mentioned in the last thread that the game opens if you re-entering the username and it actually worked! Idk how but it worked and still working

So maybe if you add the license here it will work? Cuz the game is telling me to update every time I open it.... Thank you 💙

MissTopaz

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 2 years
Thank you, much appreciated (y)

tinydog

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
The game works perfectly for me. Thank you!

ariaskye

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
Is the ticket working? Mine won't replenish

tinydog

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
It works for me. I don't lose a ticket for each new chapter and book. I hope you get a fix for this issue.

Thread currently viewed by: 1 users and 1 guests.

Change Language
EnglishFrenchGermanItalianPortugueseRussianSpanish
Please note this is still an English speaking community, so please keep writing in English only, thank you!.