Mod apk Romance Fate: Stories and Choices (Free VIP Choices) v2.3.9 (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,266 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

Romance Fate: Stories and Choices v2.3.9

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: DDeveloper
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 213 times

• Special Thanks to @Yas Kashije

Romance Fate: Stories and Choices

Do you believe in fairy tales?
    Do you love reading books?
    Are you looking for lingering romance?
    Are you craving exciting adventures?

Choose an interactive story and start your own journey. Each choice matters - you'll make your own decisions and affect your own destiny in the story!

In Romance Fate, you can fall in love with playboy billionaires, explore a fantasy world with vampires, and be the sea's lost daughter, a mermaid! Now, join us and indulge yourself in our stories, choose different paths, and have fun!

Features:
    ✦Choose your favorite style for main characters!
    ✦Enjoy romantic, amazing, and breath-taking experiences in different stories!
    ✦Experience different ways of life and make friends with

Extraordinary books in Stories:

❖The Billionaire Neighbor
    An act of kindness leads you to the new episode of your life, Damian Knight. He's an enigmatic billionaire, a powerful CEO. He's dominant, dark, and protective. He has everything, except the only thing he really wants - you. However, your dark past stands in your way when you're determined to chase love.

Can two different worlds manage to get their happy endings? Will he be your Prince or the Beast of your fairy tale? Make choices and choose your own path.

❖Forbidden Affair
    You're about to embrace free life and a new job. The night before Day 1, you meet a hot stranger in the VIP club. He makes you want to do things you've never risked doing before. One reckless night before starting the internship in the company of your dreams. Nothing special, right? But what happens when you come to the office the next day and find out that your fling is the CEO of the company... and your boss?!

❖Obsession
    Two gorgeous brothers: a dangerous mafia boss obsessed with you, and a brooding cop set on bringing him down. As you embark on steamy relationships with both of them, your life spirals into a web of lust and lies...

❖Love Practice
    Mr. McDreamy moves next door for a special project. He was your crush back in high school, and now, he's asking you to be his exclusive volunteer to practice his wild plans. Are you ready to join his special sessions? Will you be healed by his love practices this time?

To enjoy more stories, please download Romance Fate and start your own reading journey now!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• 1. Free VIP or Premium Choices
    ignore the diamond mismatch error as it wouldn't affect the functionality of the MOD

License was removed because it lead to an Modified Version Detection and the Apk has signature protection that's why i couldn't add any toast otherwise the mod wouldn't work

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank DDeveloper and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saiyun.avgchapters.episodestories.romance&hl=en_IN&gl=US

Last edited:

VannDeVries

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you for the mod, works for me.

To yall that are intrested, this is basically: Stories Love and Choices.

A few of the same titles are here such as: The Sea's Lost Daughter as well as Forbidden Love.

There are a whole bunch of FxM stories, but only 1 true MxM and the other is FxM/F (your choice of LI). There is essentially only 2 LGBQ books out of 10/20/30

The Queens Romance that was supposedly going to be made on Stories, is in this one. I couldnt bring myself to finish a few chapters

Last edited:

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years

rogue007

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Did you try to install the mod over the original apk?
No I uninstalled the old game and did a fresh installation. Same problem. But I'll try parallel installing to see if I'll have better luck.

itsdanyboy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
thanks a lot :)

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

RiiV

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 3 years
Could you add the license again?

Someone mentioned in the last thread that the game opens if you re-entering the username and it actually worked! Idk how but it worked and still working

So maybe if you add the license here it will work? Cuz the game is telling me to update every time I open it.... Thank you 💙

tinydog

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
The game works perfectly for me. Thank you!

tinydog

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
It works for me. I don't lose a ticket for each new chapter and book. I hope you get a fix for this issue.

Shalini Esha

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Unfortunately, the tickets timer is glitched. I got 6 tickets and when the tickets went to 0, the timer won't move. The tickets aren't unlimited and since the timer is broken, I can't read anything more. :( The diamonds hack works perfectly, but it's useless if I can't start a chapter anymore. Can anybody help me with the tickets? :(

Buffy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Works perfectly for me!

Svetlana199

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I banned the play store from accessing the memory(in the phone settings) and the app started working

Svetlana199

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
It stopped working, but I installed it on another phone, and it works, but the tickets are not infinite

Status
Not open for further replies.