🎮 SB MOD APK Rooftop Bar Luxury Restaurant Cooking Games _v1.0.4 No ads

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,096 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xXElvyXx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Aha He could unless you find something you want more 😜 ...
Yup I actually don't want an iPhone X, I want a journey to Dubai 😂😂

Just kidding, all I want is them letting me not go to school for even one day😭😭

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Yup I actually don't want an iPhone X, I want a journey to Dubai 😂😂

Just kidding, all I want is them letting me not go to school for even one day😭😭
Lol If you get that Dubai holiday let me know so I can sneak inside your luggage 😂😂 Kidding!

Lol now there's a dream most of us had 😂 not wanting to be at school!
Are you're parents away lots ?

xXElvyXx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lol If you get that Dubai holiday let me know so I can sneak inside your luggage 😂😂 Kidding!

Lol now there's a dream most of us had 😂 not wanting to be at school!
Are you're parents away lots ?
Not really😒 dad's always on work and mom is either at home or with him😡😡😔😔

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
First I'm not a kid😑
And second I don't like being a Princess but being pampered is all fine😂😂
😂 Raaight you're more like my Cat than a kid . Pampered and all attitude haha no offence ..
So you're 14 🤔 at your age I wanted to be away from my parents 😂 I'd have been over the moon if I was left alone over night

xXElvyXx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
😂 Raaight you're more like my Cat than a kid . Pampered and all attitude haha no offence ..
So you're 14 🤔 at your age I wanted to be away from my parents 😂 I'd have been over the moon if I was left alone over night
Yup but being alone all day long is soooooooo boring😑😑😑
BTW I'm becoming 15 next week(I just have blind hopes I'll be older😅😅) nvm

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Yup but being alone all day long is soooooooo boring😑😑😑
BTW I'm becoming 15 next week(I just have blind hopes I'll be older😅😅) nvm
Oh pfft its your time to hang out with your friends and do all those things you love ..
😂 I was never left alone and I craved being free lol ..

Wow 😎 When is your birthday ?

xXElvyXx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh pfft its your time to hang out with your friends and do all those things you love ..
😂 I was never left alone and I craved being free lol .
😂 I was never left alone and I craved being free lol ..

Wow 😎 When is your birthday ?
20 August😊
BTW I don't really enjoy hanging out with friends, the girls hate me n ask me out only to "borro" "some" money😑😑 n boys are just too shemeless but anyway, they're thousand times better😒😂😂

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Wow 😉 I'll be sure to wish you on your special day .

Argh nasty girls 😝 lol boys will be boys but you get some nice ones .
I was a bit of a tomboy growing up so my friends were mostly boys 😂

xXElvyXx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
N
Wow 😉 I'll be sure to wish you on your special day .

Argh nasty girls 😝 lol boys will be boys but you get some nice ones .
I was a bit of a tomboy growing up so my friends were mostly boys 😂
No way😮 me too😊 I mean, I have 3 bffs, a girl n two guys n honestly, the girl I'm bffs with doesn't know that I'm taking her for a best fake friend actually😂😂 the others, one of them is bisexual n the other doesn't really care but still straight😒 so guess no offense between us😂😂

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
N

No way😮 me too😊 I mean, I have 3 bffs, a girl n two guys n honestly, the girl I'm bffs with doesn't know that I'm taking her for a best fake friend actually😂😂 the others, one of them is bisexual n the other doesn't really care but still straight😒 so guess no offense between us😂😂

Haha 😂thats quite a mix you have. I can't judge though , out of my 3 girl besties Two were into girls and one was straight , all the boys were straight but for some reason they saw me as one of them 😂 so they shared all their secrets

xXElvyXx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Haha 😂thats quite a mix you have. I can't judge though , out of my 3 girl besties Two were into girls and one was straight , all the boys were straight but for some reason they saw me as one of them 😂 so they shared all their secrets
Lol same😂😂 that's what makes things even worse every time we hang out together😒 they literally have no sense of shame😂😂 and every time I'd be sitting over there thinking am I a woman actually or not😭😭

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Lol same😂😂 that's what makes things even worse every time we hang out together😒 they literally have no sense of shame😂😂 and every time I'd be sitting over there thinking am I a woman actually or not😭😭
Lol take it as a compliment . Its not easy getting into the boys club , but when you are you are in and they dont have judgements against you or suspicions like girls do

xXElvyXx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Lol take it as a compliment . Its not easy getting into the boys club , but when you are you are in and they dont have judgements against you or suspicions like girls do
That's why we're bffs for years😂😂

BTW how did u learn hacking?? I really wanted to ask someone but found nobody😅😅🥺🥺

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Awesome stuff ..

I just checked out some tutorials and practised from there

That's why we're bffs for years😂😂

BTW how did u learn hacking?? I really wanted to ask someone but found nobody😅😅🥺🥺

xXElvyXx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Awesome stuff ..

I just checked out some tutorials and practised from there
Cool😊 that might actually be helpful👌
So self learning huh?? U really are amazing girl😍😉

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Cool😊 that might actually be helpful👌
So self learning huh?? U really are amazing girl😍😉
😉 Take a peek , who knows .. you might just excel at this stuff .I dont know about amazing Lol unless we try we'll never really know what we are capable of 😊 ,

xXElvyXx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
😉 Take a peek , who knows .. you might just excel at this stuff .I dont know about amazing Lol unless we try we'll never really know what we are capable of 😊 ,
Oooooop😏 you somehow look smart😂😂 but it really is amazing learning by yourself from words only😉 I don't really think I could do so but giving it a try wouldn't harm😊😊 tnx again sweetie😘😘

Rooftop Bar Luxury Restaurant Cooking Games _v1.0.4 No ads was released by Azura Shadow and 5177 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.