Mod apk Royal Alchemist (Android Port)(Error Fixed)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,804 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Royal Alchemist (Android Port)

Name of the game: Royal Alchemist

Version: v1.3

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
The King was murdered.
The assassins have not been found. And the threat of rebellion hangs over the land.

With the succession thrown open and none of the three Royal Princes ready to take the throne, the King’s brother has assumed the Regency.

Hoping to protect the nation and its people and help the rightful heir to the throne, the Regent has sought the help from the High Council, a neutral and influential faction of powerful magicians. The delegate it has sent, however, isn’t someone the Eskian aristocracy prefers, for more reasons than it seems.

You are the scion of the ancient Rosenkreuz family, the High Council’s delegate and newly appointed Tutor to the Royal Princes. Can you navigate the maze of Eskian politics and guide the princes on the path of power? Or will you succumb to the murky intrigues of the court, and the ever-present danger of assassins?

MOD Features:
Android Port from Steam Windows Version.

YouTube Video:
Thanks to @Anthea

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 669 times

Last edited:

WRSony

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I really don't know what this is but why the hell not try it

Helkin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you, I've been wanting to play it for a while now! But is there any chance we could get the guide? I keep dying lol

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Thank you, I've been wanting to play it for a while now! But is there any chance we could get the guide? I keep dying lol
The guide cost more than the game xD
So i doubt anyone will buy, lets just wait for an unofficial one.

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I encountered an error. This is Aurelius route that I took, and the screenshot I provided was before the error took place(after a tap away) at the brothel scene. I can't press ignore. Can't progress forward. It happened on week 38-39 or something. I hope you could fix it.

The game is pretty good so far, but I don't like how the numbers are added in a random value when raising my stats. Had to do some trial and error so that most of the events can be passed successfully by raising different kind of stats each week.

Attachments

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I encountered an error. This is Aurelius route that I took, and the screenshot I provided was before the error took place(after a tap away) at the brothel scene. I can't press ignore. Can't progress forward. It happened on week 38-39 or something. I hope you could fix it.

The game is pretty good so far, but I don't like how the numbers are added in a random value when raising my stats. Had to do some trial and error so that most of the events can be passed successfully by raising different kind of stats each week.
ahh can you share your save file so i can test the error myself i need to read those error message. btw save file located in your internal / android / data / com.crazycupcake.royalalchemist / files / saves

also sorry for the late reply i cant access sbenny since yesterday.