Royal Merchant: Shop Sim RPG (Early Access) ~ FREE SHOPPING (February 14, 2020 UPDATE)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,424 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

Royal Merchant: Shop Sim RPG (Early Access) VARIES WITH DEVICE

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Ferz

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 11 times

• Internet not required for play.
    Works well for phones and tablets.
    Supports portrait and landscape orientation.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Your Majesty! Welcome to your domain! Solve World Quest!

Blending together traditional RPG systems, tycoon mechanics, and a fantasy overworld, Merchant aims to reimagine the traditional RPG. In Merchant, players should manage a team of Heroes, Crafters and Own Castle. Heroes are sent out on quests in order to fight enemies and gather materials. Crafters then use those materials to create weapons and armor. Castle can be upgraded to serve as training grounds or party organizer for your heroes. After crafting your new shiny items - they can be sold or bestowed to your favorite heroes.

Royal Merchant featuring:
    - Send Heroes out on epic adventures!
    - Order Crafters to create gear!
    - Earn gold and dictate the direction of your economy!
    - Grow your inventory and profit from your trade empire!
    - Over 100 pixel-art heroes and enemies!

Do Conquest:
    - Choose your cast of characters from multiple Hero classes!
    - Ride out to battle to bring back items and loot!
    - Customize your champions with weapons and armor!
    - Band together to raid powerful bosses as a party!
    - Better performance leads to greater rewards!

Craft Epic items:
    - Utilize the unique Crafters to create items and gear to use and sell!
    - Train the Crafters to create better items, allowing them to master their trade!
    - Ensure the victory of your Heroes by outfitting them with superior items!

Upgrade your Castle:
    - Build new rooms to train your heroes;
    - Set up Library to empower spellcasters under your command;
    - Organize your solo heroes to parties - as a party would die less and bring more loot!

You can request stuff via feedback form or discord. Thx!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• FREE IN APP PURCHASES

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Ferz and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.elitegamesltd.royalmerchant

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

Pavara

Professional Lurker
Member for 6 years
@Ferz
The link needs to be fixed. It really is Plants vs. Zombies.

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Link fixed! apologies for the inconvenience everybody :(

Pavara

Professional Lurker
Member for 6 years
It wants me to pay to unlock again. Thanks anyway.

Izzyused

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yeah, should i pay twice? Maybe i will be pass on this. You should direct me the link i wont pay again please...

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
Send me a direct message, I'll give you the link for the new version, Apologies for the inconvenience

Erinlove

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I tried to send you a direct message days ago but I am not sure I know how. Please send me the link. I already paid for it and got a link to pvz.

Status
Not open for further replies.