Mod apk RPG Dimension Cross - Helium Super Save

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,784 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
RPG Dimension Cross - Helium Super Save

Name of the game: RPG Dimension Cross

Version: 1.1.1g

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
The new type spaceship Zero has set out on a journey to further expand the sphere of humankind. During the test, the spaceship arrives at a certain planet. Kyle and the other crew members witness facilities that shouldn't be possible given the level of civilization on the planet. But the original inhabitants of the planet have been captured. And a man who was supposed to be an ally has been up to something in secret.
Just what is going on in these lands?

Use the Robo-Extend System for massive status-ups!
Boost your statuses greatly by equipping robots with special equipment!

Aim for body parts to destroy enemies!
Use powerful Break Skills to destroy enemies.
By aiming to destroy body parts of strong enemies, you can inflict huge damage!

Roam freely through 3D dungeons!
Jump to move around and search every part of the 3D dungeons in the game.
Collect the coins scattered around, and you might gain something good!
There are many other elements to enjoy too! Strengthen your weapons, or plant seeds to obtain items!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.dimensioncross
MOD Features:
Helium Super Save + Raw Untouched Premium APK

> Premium Untouched APK
> Max Premium Currency {99,999}
> All Premium Shop Items Bought {May not be able to access premium shop to license check}
> Start With Extra Weapons
> Start With Extra Accessories

This Helium Save has 2 save files.
> Slot 1 is at the very beginning of the story just after a bunch if talking. It may lead to the unbeatable first battle glitch if the license fails. Root users will be able to use LP to bypass this with the toggle switches within LP. Usually doesn't work right for Non-Root users.

> Slot 2 is just after the first battle and should bypass the unbeatable glitch.

I suggest playing and watching the opening of the game to see the story, then restore this save.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***PLEASE READ***
Kemco has a strong License check and any misstep at bypassing it cause the game to crash or for the "Shop" not to function.
You won't be able to by premium items, weapons or use the premium currency.
ROOT users should be able to bypass this using LP with no issue.
NON ROOT users may have a problem getting this to work and experience one of the above issues.
If this happens please wait until Kemco releases the "Free" version of this game and I will make a new Helium Save for that version. It usually releases about 2 weeks after the paid version.

!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!
If you are getting stuck die to that fight, it means the license check has failed, but is allowing you to play and then crushes your dreams with an unbeatable foe.
This is Kemco's way of saying by our games legitly, lol.
For those getting the unbeatable enemy glitch. I have made a second Helium Save just after that battle.

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Axiom and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
1. Download The Paid APK. If you have purchased this game from the playstore, then you won't need to download the Paid APK, just the Helium Save
2. Run the game once | Exit & Run Helium & create a backup
3. Download my Modded Save File | Extract it from the zip file | Then Copy or move it to "carbon" and overwrite your current Helium Save
4. Run Helium Again and Restore the New Helium Save
5. Run & Enjoy
This is a Helium save and you'll need to follow this tutorial by Axiom about how to use Helium.

Credits to: ☠Axiom Verge☠

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 214 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 416 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

Sekora

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It marks an error in the license check, how can I solve it?

Last edited:

Ferith

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Axiom hi there.. Just want to give u a report.. I have abit of a problem about license check at the beginning but i can overcome it by using LP but then again i am faced with the unbeatable glitch n pass that with your save slot 2 n then again after pass all that why the premium currency doesn't work? Here's a view screenshot.. Thanks again btw.. 😉
Screenshot_20190224-003515_Dimension Cross.jpg
Screenshot_20190224-003134_Dimension Cross.jpg

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
@Axiom hi there.. Just want to give u a report.. I have abit of a problem about license check at the beginning but i can overcome it by using LP but then again i am faced with the unbeatable glitch n pass that with your save slot 2 n then again after pass all that why the premium currency doesn't work? Here's a view screenshot.. Thanks again btw.. 😉View attachment 22849View attachment 22850
I'm not sure why. I've never had that happen. I'll try looking into it and see if i can replicate the issue.

RPG Dimension Cross - Helium Super Save was released by Axiom and 12146 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.