Rpg/open world recommendations?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,731 happy users since 2014.
Register

Jarpe

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
If anyone knows about/can recommend good games like Fallout 4, Skyrim, Witcher and such to me I'd appreciate it :)

I love games like them and have been looking for more games like them for some time now.

Thank you in advance ;)

Mikzcool

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
My recommendations:

1. God of War (Open World-ish)
2. Spiderman
3. Grand Theft Auto Series
4. Red Dead Redemption 2

I mostly play on PS4.

fantasyvn1190

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Try
- GreedFall
- Horizon Dawn Zero
- Two World 2
- Kingdom Amalur
- Dragon Age Series !!!
- Mass Effect Series !!!
Many More If you Not Satisfy I Will Write More :D I Am fan of crafting/RPG/Open World Games

Eandj

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Witcher III

deepxmarks

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
How about the Mafia series? Or the Godfather series? Dragon Age could be an option. I'm a bit confused what to recommend since there's so many good Open World RPG. Are you only accepting Western RPG or J-RPG is also an option? Dragon Quest XI is highly praised if you're not turned off by its' art style.

Jaitzche

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dragon Age is a good one, especially Origins and Inquisition (though if you play the last one, don't stick around doing all the quests in the very first area you're in, a lot of people complain about how long it takes and seem to forget you can move on).
The Fable series is also great. Dragon's Dogma is also wonderful.

For something a bit more casual- My Time at Portia and Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles.

Nataref

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I've heard alot of good things about The Ghost Of Tsushima. I've never played it myself though.

If you enjoy games like fallout, I'd really recommend The Outer Worlds! I've played about 20 hours myself, and I love it so far.
The Legend Of Zelda: Breath of The Wild is also a amazing open world game; a bit rough at the start because of the weapon breaking mechanic, but once you get settled in the game, that becomes less of an issue. I'd HIGHLY recommend it, if you have a switch to play it on.

Horizon Zero Dawn is also very fun and unique, and you can get it for pretty cheap now since it's been out for awhile. Still holds up though imo.

And if you're into gacha/anime games, Genshin Impact is really fun too. The openworld is really pretty, and it's filled with collectables and enemies to kill, challenges to complete, and quests. At a certain level you can also play co-op with friends! It's very fun, and I'd recommend giving it a shot even if it's not really your thing. It's free, so you won't really be losing much by trying it out for an hour or two.

Nataref

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
YESSSS! I love DA:I, I second this recommendation 100%

Brayden9898

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Archwar:Heroes and Demons

This is quite an interesting game and many characters in this game.

Check the game out at google playstore.

D

Deleted member 56303

I saw Dragon Age mentioned, and I just had to pop in and say I recommend this series 10/10. Dragon's Dogma and Fable are also great! A more recent recommendation (more like my most recent addiction) would be Genshin Impact, there's just so much to do and explore that I tend to forget about the main story quests tbh