Paid .apk Rule the Kingdom v5.11 ~ MOD iAPs Purchases

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,751 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 3.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Rule the Kingdom v5.11 ~ MOD iAPs Purchases
RtK.jpg

Name of the game: Rule the Kingdom

Version: v5.11

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Rule the Kingdom
Screenshot_2019-01-26-11-09-25.png

Rule the Kingdom is a role playing, strategy and management game in which you will have to build your kingdom, raise an army, fight against the hoards of invaders and govern over all your territory.
Screenshot_2019-01-26-11-12-07.png

The mechanics of the game are divided into two fundamental aspects :
*Town-management
..in which you will have to build your kindgom and all the buildings within it
*Real-time Combat
..in which you will have to equip your units and leave to fight trolls, skeletons and other armies.

rtkb.jpg

To help you in these tasks, you will have the invaluable help of magic, which will allow you to unleash all your fury on your enemies while your warriors are safe. That being said, the more they battle, the more experience they will gain and upgrades they'll receive, so the best thing is to send them to fight often.
Screenshot_2019-01-26-16-43-18.png

You can build tons of buildings, each with its own utility, in your kingdom--from a farm, so your peasants can survive to trading posts, even your own castle for the kingdom.
screenshot_2019-01-26-16-42-10.png

Rule the Kingdom is a very exciting game with somewhat deeply complex mechanics, which will keep you glued to the screen of your Android device for hours while your reconquer your empire.
RtKa.jpg

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
On a Stairway to Heaven.
MOD Features:
Abandoned Game.
LP-patched iAPs Purchases.
Screenshot_2019-01-27-18-55-07.png

Lucky Patcher provided & Rooted-phone..unnecessary.

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and DATA files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure you don't have this game already installed. Then extract the DATA archive to sdcard/android/Data/ and you're done!

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 20 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 171 times

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Huh, yeah, i also got the russian one. Why though?
The mods are working and the rest are fine.
It is an abandoned game. Even the original developer kept no more back-up.
Here was the original "Official" Game site :
http://www.gigam.es/RuleTheKingdom
http://www.rulekingdom.com/
Rule the Kingdom

I should have check it..Better.
There are plenty of "alternatives" to Google Play Store. Differrent Languages of Different Countries. App store in China..for instance.

Last edited:

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Jesus thanks kent. Take 100 credits
Post automatically merged:

No take 500. Got kindle so using mod apk. Inform Benny l give you 500 credits and I want him to know how hard you found game. The work you did is fantastic .Please send Benny this message. I hope he can reward you . Thank you again kind sir

Mr Benny please see men's help. Took him ages to find game . Deleted from web. I want to give 500 credits for hard work. Can you give him something from the site as a thank you . He tried so hard and a gentleman

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Dear @Rob67 <3
Tis fine..really. Hope you have FUN with this version. Exclusive..indeed.
N Joy and Pay it Forward..to all whenever the mood strikes..
lovegossipforeign_heart_icon.png

pssst..perhaps pester & aid that @Lightning21 with whatever problems he seems to have with the game, no?
He ain't responding or err..your turn.

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Kent. You a gentleman. Please tell benny. Please take my credits. I won't ever spend that much. I hope he reward you maybe modded apk for Jan

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Kent. You a gentleman. Please tell benny. Please take my credits. I won't ever spend that much. I hope he reward you maybe modded apk for Jan
I am Fine..really. and Sbenny knew it..too.
I am BACK and will be VERY Active from now onwards..as well.
I am Happy doing these. Thanks for the appreciations. That alone will motivate me..further.
That Lightning guy perhaps needed help on HOW to run this game properly, you should Guide him as you knew this game through & through.
<3

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
me not that 👍 but will be

Can't download updates tried on card and memory nothing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rule the Kingdom v5.11 ~ MOD iAPs Purchases was released by KentCave and 9752 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.