Rules for Requesting eBooks on Sbenny

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,055 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm ๐Ÿ›
Member for 6 years
Hi everyone, ๐Ÿ‘‹
If you are reading this it means you are interested in requesting e-books so please read the whole thread and try to follow these simple steps. ๐Ÿ˜Š

You can request any type of e-book you want, novels/religious/guides/comics, but Don't request Textbooks publicly, contact an E-book releaser by pm and see if they can help you find it:

1. Introduce yourself to the community Here,
  2. Set an Avatar for your profile
  3. Search for the book you want to make sure it's not already available or requested, it might help to search for both Book Title and/or Author name.
  4. Please fill ALL sections of the provided template made by the awesome SBenny himself to simplify your requesting and our ability to find the exact book you want. This includes Mentioning the "NAME OF THE E-BOOK", but also more important is the "NAME OF THE AUTHOR".
    Some books have similar if not the same title so the author's name is very important in this case so as you get the right book.
  5. Include a LINK to the book, the link can be to, Goodreads, Amazon, Playstore.....etc
  6. If you want a series Don't create a different thread for each book, only one request where you mention you want the complete series is enough
  7. You have to mention If you want the E-book in a certain format (.pdf, .epub, .mobi......etc), otherwise you'll most likely get an .epub format which is the most common among the books we share here.

Note:

If you don't know how to get the link to the book, it's very simple so here's how:~If you're using a browser all you have to do is to search for the name of the book followed by author then the site you want the link to,

So for example: if you want the "Amazon" link to a book called "The Secret" by "Rhonda Byrne", all you have to do is type "The Secret Rhonda Byrne Amazon" in your search bar, the link will be the first in your search results.
-If you're looking for a complete series then Goodreads is better because you can get one link to the whole series instead of one link for each book.
-If you're on Playstore you just scroll down, tap on share then copy the link to clipboard then past it in the thread.

Thanks a lot for reading and for trusting SBenny.com to get you what you want. ๐Ÿ˜
Feel free to ask for any book you want and we'll do our best to get it for you. ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ“š

Last edited by a moderator:

Innerina

Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
It's possible to ask books in other languages, have them translated or certain themes (for example esoteric)?

Innerina

Novice Lv1๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 5 years
Thank you, I'm Italian and have some to propose... =)

shakibkirito

Addicted Lv3๏ธโƒฃ
Member for 3 years
Hi @Moonblink I just requested an e-book recently but I found it only afterwards. Can I cancel my request? Someone have yet to fulfill the request

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm ๐Ÿ›
Member for 6 years
Hi @Moonblink I just requested an e-book recently but I found it only afterwards. Can I cancel my request? Someone have yet to fulfill the request
Hi, sadly you can't get a refund on requests. That's why it's important to search well before opening a request (by book name and/or author name if possible) to make sure your request hasn't already been shared! ๐Ÿ˜€

Status
Not open for further replies.