Rules & Guidelines of the "SB Cash sold by users" section

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,325,692 happy users since 2014.
Register

Garret25

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
How much would you pay for 700 SB for example?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
1000 is the amount of SB Points required for sellers to start a thread, not the min amount they can set.

SesilliaS

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh my! This could become very good or very bad depends on the situation. Glad to know about this new feature though

Jamiexd27

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
For example how much will i earn by selling 10,000 for 10 dollars and how much will sbenny get as comission

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
For example how much will i earn by selling 10,000 for 10 dollars and how much will sbenny get as comission
As written in the fees table 40% to the community and 60% to you. So you'll get 6 dollars.

Desert E4gle

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Why we can't put the number we want to sell not just 10k or 20k
If we want to sell 10750 like that, it will be better I think
With all respect

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Why we can't put the number we want to sell not just 10k or 20k
If we want to sell 10750 like that, it will be better I think
With all respect
Thank you for your feedback, I'll take it into consideration for a possible implementation.

funezcookie6

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Sounds great for users eith lots of SB cadh. I hope this system is inplemented in a very way.

Amir20

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yoshh finally this awesome features are back to us🔥😍 i can't wait to buy some SB Points for any important thing Huhu✨
Thank you so much @Sbenny for this ^_^

jokerphoenix

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is a wonderful idea. I have a lot of SB Points available.

Vibratto

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Great. I'm always looking for ways to earn some beermoney

Esha

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I need around 60SB Points. Just saying.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Can I buy with Apple Cash?
If the seller specifies he accepts Apple Pay or Apple Cash as payment method then yes, you can.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
In order to easen and fasten the process, the way fees are handled is now different. No more real money fees will be involved. The website will only charge sellers 20% of their currently sold SB Points.

For example, selling 10,000 SB Points will require 10,000 + 2,000 SB Points which will be taken after the seller receives the payment from the buyer. This means, you'll need 12,000 SB Points in order to sell 10,000 SB Points.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
In order to easen and fasten the process, the way fees are handled is now different. No more real money fees will be involved. The website will only charge sellers 20% of their currently sold SB Points.

For example, selling 10,000 SB Points will require 10,000 + 2,000 SB Points which will be taken after the seller receives the payment from the buyer. This means, you'll need 12,000 SB Points in order to sell 10,000 SB Points.
The 60-40 person-community rule is not applicable now or is it still valid?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
The 60-40 person-community rule is not applicable now or is it still valid?
60-40? If you refer to the percentage you get when someone unlock a release from you, it's still applied when you receive SB Points for it.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
60-40? If you refer to the percentage you get when someone unlock a release from you, it's still applied when you receive SB Points for it.
I meant the 60-40 percentage as in someone buying SB Points from you. Lets say a person sells 10k SBCash for 10$. Will he get 6$ or 10$?