Rules to follow when releasing Apps at Sbenny.com!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,238 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello dear community, it's recommended that all of you take a look at the following Rules & Guidelines about how to properly Release Apps at our site and what to do to avoid any issues, so please read the following rules and guidelines, it will only take a few minutes.

1. ◀ FORMAT ▶
When releasing apps in this section, you will find a template to follow. Please use this format to share apps and do not alter it in any ways, thank you. Also, make sure there are no unnecessary links in your thread (such as social links from the description of the app, or any other external links).

2. ◀ TOAST MESSAGE ▶
Every app you release should have a Toast, Dialog, Splash Screen or any other kind of signatures which will recognize you as the author of the app and our site as source of it. Any other releases might be REJECTED.
A good and simple example of the content of your signature could be: "App by {your username here}, only at sbenny.com"

3. ◀ APP VERSION ▶
Please check the current Playstore app version before submitting your app and make sure to keep it up to date by releasing a new Thread when a new version comes. Any outdated mods will be moved to outdated section and you will lose your SB Points earned from users who paid to unlock your outdated apk (this only applies to online apps or apps which force you to update to the last version).

4. ◀ TEST BEFORE RELEASING, ALWAYS ▶
Before sharing a app here, of course, you're required to guarantee it REALLY works. So please always make sure it really works or it will be deleted and you might lose all the SB Points you gained from users who paid to unlock/download your apk.

5. ◀ DOWNLOAD LINKS ▶
You are required to upload all your files to our Official File Hosting: sbupload.com. Additionally, and optionally, you can upload your files (as mirror links) also in any of the following sites we consider to be "trusted":
• Mega.co
• Google Drive
• Dropbox
But please note that we will not tolerate any other file hostings, and you're still required to always use UsersDownload as main/unique download link. If you're uploading a GAME CACHE, please make sure to compress it into the .zip format, and don't include both APK and GAME CACHE files in the same archive, thank you.

6. ◀ PROOFS ▶
If you're a new user who never released before on our community, you will be required to provide some proofs in order to show us you're really the author of the apk you released, as we do not tolerate leeching, or taking apps from other sites and claiming you're the author, so your first releases will be under approval (hidden to other users) and one of our Testing Team members will reach you via Private Conversation. After submitting your proofs, we'll analyze them and then decide wether approving or rejecting your release.

7. ◀ DUPLICATES & UPDATES ▶
Always search before posting a app on our site. You shouldn't release a app if it's already been released by another releaser on our Community, especially if the features of the mod (if modded) are similar or identical to the ones of the previous releaser.
Only exception is releasing the same app, but with more or completely different features, or having an explicit consent from the previous releaser to release it, if the features are similar. This also applies on app updates.
All this, of course, assuming the previous releaser is still active on our community. If he's been inactive for over 2 months, you can ignore this rule.

8. ◀ KEEP YOUR APPS UP TO DATE ▶
Altough already specified in rule #3, beware, as Releaser on our site, you're required to always keep up to date your releases within reasonable time (UNLESS the app can no longer be modded, due to securities), before posting NEW apps. This is to continue the benefits of the community in whole, and to prevent our members from waiting aimlessly for updated mod.

◀ TESTING TEAM MEMBERS ▶

In Alphabetical order:

@Yoda
@Dwen
@Endangered
@KJLikesGames
@taylorjess89

Team members list subject to change.

Final notes: please understand we do all this to keep order and organization on our community, and we might have to delete your release, assign a warning, remove SB Points from your balance or even ban you if we find out you're violating our rules one or multiple times. Our set of rules is subject to changes from time to time, but we'll always notify all users when this will happen. If you do have any questions about this matter, please click here, I'll be glad to answer your questions.

Thank you for your attention,
Sbenny

MeredithB

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
What's the difference between mod apk, paid apk, lp mod and so on?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
MOD means MODified (hacked), PAID means it's not free on google play (or on its official source site), LP MOD means it's hacked thru the use of Lucky Patcher .

MeredithB

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
That part I got but I just don't quite understand why some posts have mod apk and others paid apks. What does it mean? Those paid apks are the same found on Google play? If so, why post them here too?

Thank you

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
That part I got but I just don't quite understand why some posts have mod apk and others paid apks. What does it mean? Those paid apks are the same found on Google play? If so, why post them here too?

Thank you
Because if you want them from google play you'd have to pay them as they're not free.

MeredithB

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I see now. So it is not modified but instead someone bought it and shared with the rest. Ok, thank you

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

PoisonModz

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
Member for 3 years
@Sbenny when I patch some apps with Lucky Patcher after that i add toast in it the app got crashed so what can i do or i have to upload the patched app with post

also where i have to upload the app on which site

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
@Sbenny when I patch some apps with Lucky Patcher after that i add toast in it the app got crashed so what can i do or i have to upload the patched app with post

also where i have to upload the app on which site
If the app crashes without the toast, you can post it without the toast don't worry :) You upload it at sbupload, like with game releases, as usual :)

PoisonModz

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
✌️ Community Team
From the Hell
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
Member for 3 years
If the app crashes without the toast, you can post it without the toast don't worry :) You upload it at sbupload, like with game releases, as usual :)
thanks for telling brother

Rules to follow when releasing Apps at Sbenny.com! was released by Sbenny and 11092 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.