💻 Nintendo DS Emulator Rune Factory 2 A Fantasy HarvestMoon

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,483 happy users since 2014.
Register

Shan154

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Rune Factory 2 A Fantasy HarvestMoon

rune-factory-2-a-fantasy-harvest-moon-(e)-nintendo-ds.jpg

index2.jpg
rf-2-2.jpg
screenshot.rune-factory-2-a-fantasy-harvest-moon.256x384.2010-10-05.119.jpg

Description: The game has several different areas. The main area is the player's farm, where they do most of their farming and living in. The player's house has the basic amenities, including a refrigerator, a bed, a table, and others. The player has a diary that they can use to save their progress, and a mailbox from which the player may occasionally receive mail. Just south of the farm is the seaside town of Alvarna, which has a variety of locations, including shops, houses, and other facilities. There are several monster-infested dungeons throughout the game, each based in one of the seasons. The player can find land fit to farm with, as well as monsters that can be fought or captured.

Rune Factory 2 features festivals on specific days of the year. Most of the festivals are original ones from Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons and Rune Factory, though some are based on real-world festivals, such as New Year's Eve. Stores are not open on holidays, with the exception of the bathhouse, which is closed on Mondays.

Installation Instructions: Download and open through emulator and have fun ^^

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Attachments

QuaZero

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
it would be nice if you post some 3ds rom too #horas

Shan154

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
unfortunately TAT because my pc can't handle 3ds emu which is Citra and keep lagging i dont have any plan to download the rom maybe in the future i will upload ^^

QuaZero

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
unfortunately TAT because my pc can't handle 3ds emu which is Citra and keep lagging i dont have any plan to download the rom maybe in the future i will upload ^^
if you got snapdragon android you can try 3ds emu on my thread, it's pretty good