Running Man

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,882 happy users since 2014.
Register

Vnzdeath

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Anybody watching the Korean Variety show Running Man? 😁

Vnzdeath

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's still good enough to watch, yeah, maybe not as funny when Gary was still there though.

SquishyTakoyucky

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yep I watch it 🙋. I definitely don't tune into the show as often as the og Running Man members. Nowadays I just pick and choose episodes based on the guests or the concept/challenge.

Definitely miss the hide and seek segments, but I really can't blame them. The members are getting much older. So far I've been satisfying my Korean variety show cravings with 2D1N and New Journey to The West.

Lucilu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Yep! I still watch! Loved the resent eps and so min and Se chan have grown on me now. I was a bit on and off because they temporarily stopped playing name tag rip game which was disappointing. BUT they brought it back and im happy again lol!

Is anyone else suspicious that jihyo might be leaving?????? Or is that just me and my family???? Or is it just the new PD?? Because resently they've been focusing more on her and given her a lot of main roles. I know she's ace and I love her but I think my heart will break if she leaves I've been watching the show for too long lol!