💬 Review s95 pro doogee by Shalaschaska

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,910 happy users since 2014.
Register

Shalaschaska

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: s95 pro doogee

Description
It's a Rugged modular phone . It is very resilient and has good hardware. MediaTek Helio P90 Octa-core, 8 ram 128 GB internal storage, 6.3 inches screen FHD .
Rear camera is actually 3 cameras one of which is the depth sensor. The best camera says it is 16mp (2 8mp cameras), but I see no option to take pictures above 12mp on software program.
Design wise... well it's basically a brick. Not flashy, not "cool", not sleek.
The modules are quite cool though. they are all magnetically attached to the phone. They are, of course, sold separately of course -.-
Some of them are:
Loud speaker
night camera
gamepad
wireless charger
etc
It has good connectivity in bluetooth mode, but not perfect. I caught devices far away but could not for some reason find my car bluetooth.
This started out as a Kickstarter from what i gathered

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
It is basically a war tank. Generous screen size. Long lasting batery Also moduler add ons are cool.

Things I don't like
Weight. It is quite heavy and bulky. If you are going to carry it around on you're pocket, forget about wearing tight jeans.
Also the Software (like launcher, etc) that comes pre installed isn't great

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd recommend this phone as an alternative to cat phones. Has some better features but also lacks some. Overall i prefer this one. Is cheaper too

Last edited:

MoFoxxies

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for the review! Just ordered this phone (without the modules because omg @ $$$) and am looking forward to taking nice pictures and not having to worry about damage to it. I'm coming from a 5.5in Blu Life One X2 so this should be quite the upgrade. Have you taken any pictures using nightmode yet? I'd like to see what other users get out of it's amazing specs that were advertised. The rear camera (a Sony 48MP+8MP+8MP) looking amazing in the adverts and I'd like to know if it lives up to the hype.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month