Mod apk Sacred Sand: Fantasy Yaoi Game (Android Port)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,289 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Sacred Sand: Fantasy Yaoi Game (Android Port)

Name of the game: Sacred Sand: Fantasy Yaoi Game

Version: Final Version

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Plot:

Lorr is a merchant who is currently set up at an outpost in order to help supply the Gradoan army. The outpost was set up in an attempt to put a halt to the recent attacks made on the main city by the Shaherons, a tribe of people that live in the desert. The reasons for this sudden increase in violence is unknown, but that's hardly Lorr's problem--until the outpost gets raided and he ends up being captured by none other than the second prince of Shaheron.

Features:

-21 Endings (with some text variation depending on earlier answers)
-7 obtainable characters (One is a girl, but I'm not putting BxG on it because you'd still have to wade through the BxB stuff.)
-20 menus (You should see about 10 on any given path if I remember right)
-35,000+ words

Notes:
- Though there a lot of characters that are obtainable most of them only have one or two endings. This is because the original plan was to make a game where Rhael and Aydin were the only romanceable options. Thus, those two characters have a disproportionate amount of endings.
- None of the endings are bad ones (There are some that are better than others, but that's beside the point). I know some people won't like that, but hear me out. I wanted to make a game where you could feel free to choose whatever options you wanted and not be punished for picking the option you would naturally. I want to encourage people to go through the game picking the options they want and, hopefully in the process, give them as personalized an experience as possible in a vn with a set amount of endings.
- If you followed the old thread, you'll notice that the character sprites are different. I lost most of the old ones. I wish I could say that was because my computer was being stupid, but it's on me (I accidentally deleted stuff when I was clearing off my computer). Thus, the new sprites. Hopefully they look better.
- There is no music. I wanted to do this project completely by myself and unfortunately, I'm not musically inclined. At one point I was going to try adding music, but at this point, I just want to get it done.

MOD Features:
android Port

Swipe up to open game menu(Save, Load, Setting)
Tap left side of the game to rollback dialogue/choices
Swipe right to skip dialogue *Might not work on some devices*

YouTube Video:
😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crazycupcake and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: crazycupcake

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 73 times

annaya9612

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Let's see if it works.
Post automatically merged:

Let's see if it works

Last edited:

Tigerparihar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't know why you guys why are you not making other yaoi game free like chess of blade and beyond eden please make yaoi free.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
I don't know why you guys why are you not making other yaoi game free like chess of blade and beyond eden please make yaoi free.
I have few more yaoi adult game like those but 18+ android port are not allowed to be posted anymore except if it were posted in the vip section

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
What about lagoon lounge?It is also not allowed.
Yes, it is also not allowed to be posted here except in vip section :)
beside lagoon lounge is more harder to port to android since it doesn't use the engine that i am more accostumed with.

Tigerparihar

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you guys ypu always answer my question i am happy for your quick response well i am waiting to finish your dark mystery novel.
Post automatically merged:

Thank you guys you always answer my question i am happy for your quick response well i am waiting to finish your dark mystery novel.

Minoq

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
I greatly appreciated the lack of bad endings in this game. It's very fun, thank you.