LP mod apk SACRIFICES MOD : FREE IN-APP PURCHASES! v1.0.21(UPDATED)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,627 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Sbennytopia's Underworld Boss
Member for 4 years

SACRIFICES MOD : FREE IN-APP PURCHASES! v1.0.21

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: SuperEvilMegaBoss

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 111 times

• Rule and guide a mesoamerican village through the vicissitudes of everyday life in the heart of a ruthless jungle.
    Manage a cute rural village, be the heartless divinity you always intended to be and suffer our debatable humor in this god-game-meets-town-sim.
    Decide who is worthy of your tremendous powers, earn the faith of your followers, and gift them with divine knowledge to rebuild the great city that is now in ruins.
    Welcome to a world where you live only through the faith of your followers! Keep them in line, but be careful, as they could lose faith and you may very well be just another forgotten god...

FEATURES
    ● Manage your village and followers needs (food, medicinal herbs, wood, stone…)
    ● Use your godly powers to answer prayers from your followers and defend them against rival tribes
    ● Craft more than 150 different weapons and outfits
    ● Send expeditions through the wild jungle and discover its many treasures
    ● And of course, Sacrifice some of your most fervent followers to unlock more knowledge and therefore restore and expand your village

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• FREE IN-APP PURCHASES!
    ENJOY!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!, This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank SuperEvilMegaBoss and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.spookygames.sacrifices

Last edited:
Downloaded 45 times

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks. This looked fun.

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I don't think this is working for me. I can't buy from the store? Am I missing something? It's not redirecting to LP.

Edit: I had to fix some things on my side. My device somehow got unrooted. I had to reinstall both SuperSU and LP. Your apk is now working for me. Thank you!

Last edited:

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yep tried it. Doesn't work for me either. My version of LP is 857 so idk why it isn't working for me.

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 7 years
Working great for me. Just had to patch it with my lp! Thanks!

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
Hey folks,im not sure yet what is causing this error but here's what im thinking it must be it...If you can confirm this for me it would be great..It must be because im rooted and have set up LP with settings for rooted users...For instance rooted users should be able to get the promt while unrooted users will have to re-patch the apk in order for it to work...As i said im not sure,this is just a suspicion..Lastly as a modder here in the forum i want to provide interesting but most importantly working content to the community so im sorry for my mistakes...Modding games is my passion and im trying to get better at it day by day,sorry to hear this doesn't work for some of y'all.

Hamabix3

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yeah mine's unrooted so I just had to repatch it back. Now it works! Thanks for the mod ;3

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 7 years
Indeed repatch works, sorry for late reply. I have checked the app in lp and all i needed to do is repatch.

SuperEvilMafiaBoss

Member for 4 years
Thank you for your help.Im sure now that this was the problem.Imma write in my feature releases instructions for unrooted users.

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

zhin78

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works. Thanks for sharing this and its a enjoyable game.

SACRIFICES MOD : FREE IN-APP PURCHASES! v1.0.21(UPDATED) was released by SuperEvilMafiaBoss and 3553 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.