💬 Review Sakura blade

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,652 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ntxnh

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Name of the app you are reviewing: Sakura blade

Link to the content you're reviewing on our site (optional): Sakura Blade - Apps on Google Play

Very good game. Very adictive. Highly recommend

Review:
This is a very very good game. I call it a masterpiece (if you think this review weird, not i who published the game so this is a review. I am not sponsored.) This game is very adictive and very challenging game. There is hard mode, normal mode, and easy mode.
The hard mode is very hard so try practicing at normal or easy mode first.
The game has a story. The story is good. There is a bonus level too. All level is unlocked even if you never play the game(no, i dont play hacked version) BELOW THIS IS A NOT A REVIEW BUT PLEASE LIKE THIS REVIEW
Ok thanks for reading this if you wanna see my other review, well NO because this is my first review. I onlt want to make it up to the 200 word so i am saying nonsense, if these review checked, pls give me SB Points please i dont have any. I only have 2030 sbcash because of that giveaway and daily login. I made this account today and i look the guide to get sbcash. I want to do the review one so i reviewing a game cuz i wanna to get a SB Points so i can get a mod in sbenny.com. i want the vip one, because that vip mod is only at here (the hacks) the game is named inflation rpg. Maybe you has played this and i dont care because i want to reaches 200 word so silence ok

Would you recommend this to other users? Yes[CHAT=][/CHAT]

Rating (1-5): ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐