💬 Review Samsung A20 by Vee6ix

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,264 happy users since 2014.
Register

Vee6ix

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Reviewed Device: Samsung A20

Description
Samsung Galaxy A20 Price and Specifications
Model Samsung Galaxy A20
Display 6.4-inch 720×1560 HD+ pixels, AMOLED, Infinity-V cutout
Processor 1.6 GHz octa-core Exynos 7884 SoC
RAM 3GB
Internal Storage 32GB, Dedicated card slot (expandable up to 512GB)
Software Android 9 Pie based One UI
Primary Camera 13MP (F1.9) + 5MP (F2.2)
Front Camera 8MP (F/2.0)
Fingerprint sensor Yes, rear-mounted
Battery 4000mAh with fast charging
Price $180

-BOX Includes -

Handset
Adaptive fast charger
USB Type-C cable
SIM ejector tool
Basic headphones
Documentation

Performance: ⭐⭐⭐
Camera:     ⭐⭐⭐
Quality:      ⭐⭐⭐
Price:       ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Things I like
The Samsung Galaxy A20 is a great budget smartphone for the casual user. It runs most apps without any problems and even brings a few flagship smartphone properties with it. These include face recognition and the AMOLED display, that is not usually seen in the budget smartphone category. It also has an excellent 4000 mAh battery that is equipped with the fast charging making sure you won’t run out of battery any time soon. Though the performance could be a bit better, as well as the camera, and the display resolution, we still think its a great choice for anyone looking for a good budget smartphone for casual use with some flagship smartphone properties.

Things I don't like
While this phone had plenty of pros, it does how ever have a few cons. With a few being that while the camera is good enough its not great, and will definitely leave you wanting more. Also the screen leave many graphic lovers with alot to be desired for the fact that its 2019 and its using a 720p display, which still looks nice but is out of date. And the biggest let down imo would have to be the performance during heavy duty use(etc, multi-tasking, gaming, and heavy browsing) you see a noticeable performance drop and heavy lag, which is my biggest letdown with this device.

Overall Ratings: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Verdict
I'd definitely recommend this phone to anyone looking for a phone capable of doing alittle bit of everything, great phone for casual use with a low price point

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month